Mebane Officially Back with Seattle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    This is so dumb, this was our most glaring need in free agency imo and we couldn't pull the trigger on this? Man thank god we have two starting QB's and 4567 rb's over the age over 29 on our roster...SB here we come
    I can hear it now...

Commentator: Starting at Defensive Tackle, Jason Hatcher and Derek Landri... (Wait 5 minutes) the Broncos run defense ranks 32nd in the league, pass defense is 5th.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sSync View Post
      Where'd you hear that?
      ESPN NFL - John Clayton: Seahawks re-sign DT Brandon Mebane to 5-year contract worth $25 million

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        5years 25m
        That's not right.

Cofield got 6 million a year, Mebane got likely 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          Text ESPN saying John Clayton reporting it
          If that's accurate then I'm seriously PO'd.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• Guess we maybe are a little strapped on cash flow...those 15M signing bonuses get paid now.
            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
              That's not right.

Cofield got 6 million a year, Mebane got likely 8.
              It was the text I got
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• He might have taken a hometown discount.

Comment

• What McGahee went down, amazing!

This FA sucks, Orton Sucks, Both wait for this! puffffffffff

Comment

• Originally posted by orangewild999 View Post
                    What McGahee went down, amazing!

This FA sucks, Orton Sucks, Both wait for this! puffffffffff
                    Honestly I have no clue what you're talking about
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• we couldnt beat 25M over 5 years?!?! Do we ever plans on signing any good players, becuase that's just about as good of a bargain as you can get for a young stud DT.

Comment

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                        we couldnt beat 25M over 5 years?!?! Do we ever plans on signing any good players, becuase that's just about as good of a bargain as you can get for a young stud DT.
                        He's not a stud. Solid player, yes, but not a stud.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                          He's not a stud. Solid player, yes, but not a stud.
                          Do we have someone better and cheaper on our roster right now because you sure sound like we have a ton of options to choose from.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                            I mentioned this in another thread. We are competing the current team in multiple signing attempts. When the player's own team is competing to get them, they will use the outside team to run up the bidding, but because people tend to stay static (stay in the same situation that they know and where they have a house and friends) they are unlikely to leave unless they are offered a substantial raise in pay or something they can't get at their current location (starting job, etc).

So, all things being equal, if the Broncos are offering slightly better money for these high dollar free agents, they will still sign with their home team and stay where they are. You gotta up the ante considerably to get them to leave home and go to a new team.
                            Easily the most well thought out and level headed post of this week. Thank you sir! You have explained exactly mine and others thoughts. PERSPECTIVE PEOPLE!
                            I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

• You guys being serious? EFX was in it, they tried very hard to get him but in the end, the guy obviously wanted to stay home.....

The lack of true knowledge on this board baffles me.
                              sigpic

Comment

• The Godfather is disappointed in EFX.

Maybe this will teach them to go Vito Corleone on someone's ass when it's necessary.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X