Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diesel51
    replied
    Mebane isn't officially gone. People quit saying THAT!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Outside of Mebane and Cofield who is gone?

Branch is a mid tier unproven player.
    Haynsworth was NEVER coming here.

So who is gone?
    Cullen Jenkins wants lot more $$$ and Dallas looks like they will be signing him to contract. That leaves us with will all good DT gone, yeah FO and EFX will sign stop gap players average to below average DT that are old on decline. If want that sure same thing been happening year in and out for almost decade now. It really upsets me cause few months ago, EFX said FA they going be really busy filling some team needs they haven't done that at all, other than 1 good RB that's 29 years old. They had their chance Marvin Austin and Stephen Paea fall to our laps and we passed on both of them twice we had 2 picks in 2nd round that doesn't make much sense to me. At end of day it's their team and their expects I just thought they sign good to elite DT this year but I guess not... Here to 2012 NFL draft please draft DT early and often. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• VERaider
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Yeah... this guy is generally pretty spot on with breaking news super super early... heck he confirmed Nnamdi to the Jets last night, so he's always REALLY early with stuff.

I want to not believe him.... but I'm now figuring we're out of the race...
    Nnamdi hasn't signed anywhere so that is just his best guess

Leave a comment:

• Alaskajoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    Who might that be? Almost all good DT left are all gone....
    Outside of Mebane and Cofield who is gone?

Branch is a mid tier unproven player.
    Haynsworth was NEVER coming here.

So who is gone?

Leave a comment:

• BF
    replied
    Went to Seahawks website. They mention all there transactions, even Alan Branch, but no mention of Mebane. Unless they are waitng until today's deadline.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
    Ok so we missed out on Mebane, there will be another DT coming along.
    I was an advocate of getting Haynesworth, but the Pats beat us to the punch and watch I bet Albert kills it...
    Who might that be? Almost all good DT left are all gone....

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Ok so we missed out on Mebane, there will be another DT coming along.

I was an advocate of getting Haynesworth, but the Pats beat us to the punch and watch I bet Albert kills it...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKing
    replied
    That is tremendously short sighted.

So if Tebow goes 5/19 for 78 yards 0 TD's, 3 INT's and we lose, that's the same as if he goes 22/29 for 288 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's and we lose?
    Yep! It is the same!

One indicates future growth of a young player which leads to more wins, one indicates we're losing and our young players suck, which leads to more losses.
    Not necessarily true Hoserman.

Leave a comment:

• xGIHavoc
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFan46 View Post
    Does he even have a twitter? I just looked him up and only found the WR from the Bucs.
    BigMikeWill17 Tha FundRai$er
    Leroy Hill n Mebane!!!!!

That's the tweet he mentioned.

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
    TY Warren is now available on the FA market at DE. I would think he has the size to play DT and I believe he was asked to do so in New England. What do you guys think? He's an older player, but I'd still like to know what you guys think.
    I posted that earlier in the thread, guess nobody saw it. The Pats are expected to re-sign Warren, we could definitely bid though. He'd be a nice addition.

Leave a comment:

• Buckin' Bronco
    replied
    TY Warren is now available on the FA market at DE. I would think he has the size to play DT and I believe he was asked to do so in New England at times. What do you guys think? He's an older player, but I'd still like to know what you guys think.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    *leaps off building and face plants into ground*

I said swap rosters not teams, same coach, area, division, everything.

I SWEAR I'M DONE BEING OFF TOPIC NOW
    Then I still stand by my decision fox Run game oriented and frank gore a top 10 back and a better younger o-line, and that's the last I'll say about that

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan46
    replied
    Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    Mike Williams, the WR for Seattle, supposably tweeted they resigned Leroy Hill and Brandon Mebane.
    Does he even have a twitter? I just looked him up and only found the WR from the Bucs.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Mike Williams, the WR for Seattle, supposably tweeted they resigned Leroy Hill and Brandon Mebane.
    Mike Williams' source is probably incarceratedbob

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    I figure if he was gonna tell his buddies and let them tweet it for him Mebane would have said it on his own. He's pretty active on his twitter account.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    *leaps off building and face plants into ground*

I said swap rosters not teams, same coach, area, division, everything.

I SWEAR I'M DONE BEING OFF TOPIC NOW

Leave a comment:

Working...
X