X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Did Juiceman and SBBoundBroncos ever play their game? If they did I'll advance it before I leave, or I can just advance it from my friends house.
    I have no clue probably not I was just messing with you haven't really played much... To busy trying to see whats going on with the broncos lol

So what less than 30 minutes till we hear what happens to him I hope.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan46
    replied
    Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
    NFLDraftMonster NFLDraftMonsters.com
    LMAO @incarceratedbob has just put out a "timeline" of his tweets, conveniently omitting the 30-40 he got wrong this week. #fraud
    24 minutes ago

The reason @incarceratedbob locked his tweets today, is real journalists were calling him out for #lying and being a #fraud.
    47 minutes ago
    Best thing I've heard all day

Leave a comment:

• Mat'hir Uth Gan
    replied
    Mike Williams, the WR for Seattle, supposably tweeted they resigned Leroy Hill and Brandon Mebane.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Okay.... simple question here. Suppose you HAD to swap Bronco rosters with one of the following teams.

Lions, Redskins, 49ers, Titans

They all finished 6-10. Would you really leave it up to a coin flip because hey who cares, they all had the same record, or would you do what everybody else on the planet would do, and select the Lions with Calvin Johnson, Suh, Fairley, Best, Stafford, etc. etc.
    Yes it is a coin flip, all those teams apart from Detroit are a QB away from being play off contenders, if I was pressed I would probally take the 49ers just as much talent as Detroit in an easier division.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
    Hey guys, take it to PM, or back on topic.....pleeeeeaaaaassseee????

Some of us want to know what's going on with Mebane.
    Sorry I'll drop the subject.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Hey, how are you going to partay if you never advanced the week in NCAA now what am I going to do tonight.... Dang guess I will just have to do yard work and hope something interesting happens.
    Did Juiceman and SBBoundBroncos ever play their game? If they did I'll advance it before I leave, or I can just advance it from my friends house.

Leave a comment:

• yaz96
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    The lions are not the youngest team in the league, they were carried by vets and Suh. It's not would you coach a bad team, it's would you coach a bad team with young players. Take out Calvin and vanden Bosch and would you still coach them.
    Okay.... simple question here. Suppose you HAD to swap Bronco rosters with one of the following teams.

They all finished 6-10. Would you really leave it up to a coin flip because hey who cares, they all had the same record, or would you do what everybody else on the planet would do, and select the Lions with Calvin Johnson, Suh, Fairley, Best, Stafford, etc. etc.

Hey guys, take it to PM, or back on topic.....pleeeeeaaaaassseee????

Some of us want to know what's going on with Mebane.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    If you have all your youngest player on the youngest team in the league doing well on a 4-12 team, you have bigger problems. At 4-12 you have problems no matter which team you have. Sure I'll take the younger team, but they can't be all that talented if they went 4-12.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Lions went 6 and 10 this year and I would take their team in a heartbeat.
    The lions are not the youngest team in the league, they were carried by vets and Suh. It's not would you coach a bad team, it's would you coach a bad team with young players. Take out Calvin and vanden Bosch and would you still coach them.

Leave a comment:

• jetdrumz
    replied
    The St. Louis Post-Dispatch confirms the Rams have made an offer to free agent DT Brandon Mebane.
    Beat writer Jim Thomas concedes the Rams are not considered the front-runner, though. Seahawks receiver Mike Williams hinted earlier in the day via Twitter that Mebane was returning to Seattle, though we've seen nothing official.

Leave a comment:

• yaz96
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFan46 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tweet per incarceratedbob

**UPDATED FA NEWS**Source As we reported here at #IBN last night Mebane would choose either Seahawks or Denver today. Seattle is the winner!
    LMAO @incarceratedbob has just put out a "timeline" of his tweets, conveniently omitting the 30-40 he got wrong this week. #fraud
    24 minutes ago

The reason @incarceratedbob locked his tweets today, is real journalists were calling him out for #lying and being a #fraud.
    47 minutes ago

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    I'm gonna be leaving soon anyways Heading up to college station to partay with some friends I haven't seen in forever.
    Hey, how are you going to partay if you never advanced the week in NCAA now what am I going to do tonight.... Dang guess I will just have to do yard work and hope something interesting happens.

Leave a comment:

• preludezen
    replied
    Not surprising at all

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by 86rocco View Post
    Just curious. How do they score 50 with 8 TDs... That would be some crazy good execution to get the TDs and be completely horrendous on the extra point attempts or two point conversion attempts. Even in victory special teams coach would be in trouble............oh wait ooops that wasn't real you were only making a point. Sometimes I am sooo darn dumb.
    I guess you got me there

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I'd love to stay and post in this thread, but I gotta find a way to gain 60lbs and play DT
    I'm right with ya.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X