X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEdraftnik
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    If you have all your youngest player on the youngest team in the league doing well on a 4-12 team, you have bigger problems. At 4-12 you have problems no matter which team you have. Sure I'll take the younger team, but they can't be all that talented if they went 4-12.
    Lions went 6 and 10 this year and I would take their team in a heartbeat.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Again, SHORT SIGHTED. What's better, to go 4-12 with the oldest team in the and very few rookies and young players doing well, or to go 4-12 with the youngest team in the league and all of your young players doing very well?

I guess you'd say it doesn't matter? Having a crappy oldest team in the league is the same as having a promising young team filled with talent?
    If you have all your youngest player on the youngest team in the league doing well on a 4-12 team, you have bigger problems. At 4-12 you have problems no matter which team you have. Sure I'll take the younger team, but they can't be all that talented if they went 4-12.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    I'm gonna be leaving soon anyways Heading up to college station to partay with some friends I haven't seen in forever.
    CS.....ewe. And you call yourself a Longhorn.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I'd love to stay and post in this thread, but I gotta find a way to gain 60lbs and play DT
    I'm gonna be leaving soon anyways Heading up to college station to partay with some friends I haven't seen in forever.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Again, SHORT SIGHTED. What's better, to go 4-12 with the oldest team in the and very few rookies and young players doing well, or to go 4-12 with the youngest team in the league and all of your young players doing very well?

I guess you'd say it doesn't matter? Having a crappy oldest team in the league is the same as having a promising young team filled with talent?
    Didn't KC do that not so recently have a young team that is now winning the division????

Leave a comment:

• 86rocco
    replied
    Yeah right so all losses are the same? A 21-20 loss to the Jets on the road in a snowstorm with Tebow starting is the same as a 50-3 loss to the Panthers at home where Cam Newton throws for 500 yards and 8 TD's with Orton getting sacked 9 times?

No way you seriously believe that.
    Just curious. How do they score 50 with 8 TDs... That would be some crazy good execution to get the TDs and be completely horrendous on the extra point attempts or two point conversion attempts. Even in victory special teams coach would be in trouble............oh wait ooops that wasn't real you were only making a point. Sometimes I am sooo darn dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I'd love to stay and post in this thread, but I gotta find a way to gain 60lbs and play DT
    Give Sam Adams a call. He'll give you a pointer or two.

:thumb:

J-Wall might be a good reference too.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Wow, even this thread is Orton/Tebow?

It's not really Orton vs Tebow, it's about the draft vs. free agency and how I think it's better to lose with young players playing well than to lose with old players playing well and your young players playing like crap.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Tebow could throw for 1,000yds and 10TDs and we still lose and it doesn't matter at the end of the day it's a loss plain and simple no matter how you spin it

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    this guy isn't credible at all. other people on twitter have even stated this. obviously Nnamdi has yet to decide on a team. so he was wrong on that too.

don't believe it until you hear it from one of the more credible guys like Schefter etc.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied

Well duh didn't you hear we are going to play 1 QB and no one else, and it has to be the fault of our FO not wanting to break the bank on players since you know its not offical till later. O I should say something else....

Go Ingle Martin for starter.... or is it Weber.... I don't know go me.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    I doubt the Browns felt that embarrassed watching promising rookies and young players perform well for them last year, same goes for the Lions.
    That's my bad, I should have been clearer about what I mean. When I said I didn't want us getting embarrassed, I was specifically referring to watching opposing RBs taking leisurely strolls up the middle of the field while we're powerless to stop them. I have no problem with growing pains while a young team matures, I do have a problem with neglecting an important position that will quite clearly impact how many football games we can win.

Leave a comment:

• Louich
    replied

it's everywhere ! Kind of crazy aint it ?

Leave a comment:

• xGIHavoc
    replied
    I guess a bit more relevant to this thread than Orton/Tebow, Patriots just released DL Marcus Stroud, DL Ty Warren. Add to the pool?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X