Clear All

Mike Martin DT MICH-Good run stuffer & pressure the QB
    Jeff Demps & Chris Rainey RBs FLORIDA-Explosive
    Jordan Kovacs S MICH-Nose for the ball, can pressure the QB too
    Morris Claiborne CB LSU-Elite
    Doug Martin RB Boise State-Explosive & poweful
    Justin Blackmon WR OK State-Great hands & speed
    Landry Jones QB OK-Mobile, arm, accurate
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

BF, all three of those prospects are awesome and would definitely be on more peoples radars if they werent from Washington State. I watched Tuel and Wilson work together, and they are as good as it gets as a pair, I cant wait to see those two. As for Mizell, more like Missle, he is also very good
      Adopt-A-Bronco 2011. Kevin Vickerson

Comment

Originally posted by Zhoutai34 View Post
        BF, all three of those prospects are awesome and would definitely be on more peoples radars if they werent from Washington State. I watched Tuel and Wilson work together, and they are as good as it gets as a pair, I cant wait to see those two. As for Mizell, more like Missle, he is also very good
        Tuel and Wilson sure are fun to watch. Its a shame Tuel broke his collar bone. He should be back by the Stanford game which is going to be huge.

Comment

Kirkpatrick

Why are there so many people on here who want him over Morris Claiborne? The "experts" like Claiborne better & he plays in a tougher confrence, so why the love for Kirkpatrick?
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Big, fast, and physical. He is very similar to Peterson and comes from an Alabama D that has produced a lor of NFL talent. I haven't seen a ton of him, but his resume screams stud. I will pass judgement until I see him play top caliber opponents. I'd really like to see him cover Demps this weekend against Florida to see how is hips and ability to snuff out the screen show.
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              Big, fast, and physical. He is very similar to Peterson and comes from an Alabama D that has produced a lor of NFL talent. I haven't seen a ton of him, but his resume screams stud. I will pass judgement until I see him play top caliber opponents. I'd really like to see him cover Demps this weekend against Florida to see how is hips and ability to snuff out the screen show.
              Thank you for clarifying

Comment

they both play in the SEC...
                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Kirkpatrick plays for Alabama (SEC)

Claiborne plays for LSU (SEC)

Now on top of that, Kirkpatrick is much bigger, more physical, and has 4.45 speed.

Comment

haha oops. guess we wont see u for the rest of the night~

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                    X