DJ Williams on the Trade Block (rumor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    How about D.J. to Minnesota for Kevin Williams? I'm not sure if Williams is even eligible to play this year, but man what a great addition he would be next to Bunkley in the future!
    Lol. I highly doubt Minnesota would trade the best 4-3 DT in the NFL DJ Williams, good god.....

Comment

• We have to trade a 3rd along with dj to get kevin williams

Comment

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
        i rather have drc instead of the pick to be honest. And if its a 4th im gonna be disappointed. Eagles always making people over pay for there players but wanna be stingy when they need something. Come up off those draft picks philly this is for your season.
        i hear that!

Comment

• I'd rather have the pick. They're cheaper and probably have less of an attitude
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I have a DJ Williams jersey and named my dog "DJ". He is a player with tremendous talent but unfortunately he has had too many systems and poor coaches here in Denver. I wonder how good he would have been if he played for the Ravens, Steelers, Bears, and most recently the Jets.

But, it is time for DJ to go. He is getting older, he has been plagued by injuries and he has not matured off the field. He does not appear to be a strong leader in the locker room and is not very effective in the passing game. They should try and get as much as they can for DJ before the deadline and move forward with the young guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
              I rather have DRC instead of the pick to be honest. And if its a 4th im gonna be disappointed. Eagles always making people over pay for there players but wanna be stingy when they need something. Come up off those draft picks Philly this is for your season.
              No brainer trade if they offer DRC as IMO Wesley Woodyard is just as good and younger plus plays special teams better than anyone on our team.
              Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

• Originally posted by cvnorton View Post
                No brainer trade if they offer DRC as IMO Wesley Woodyard is just as good and younger plus plays special teams better than anyone on our team.
                you don't have a full time starter play LB.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Well I feel the need to give some props to DJ after starting this thread. DJ was just as responsible for the win on sunday as anybody coming up win a huge strip sack. Hope to see more of that in the future!
                  Denver Broncos GM
                  Originally posted by Mosk
                  Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                    Well I feel the need to give some props to DJ after starting this thread. DJ was just as responsible for the win on sunday as anybody coming up win a huge strip sack. Hope to see more of that in the future!
                    I'm glad to see you coming around
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                    X