Rome Not Built In A Day (Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome Not Built In A Day (Again)

Running back from the Saints. He looked very good against the Raiders monday. With them having Ingram,Thomas, and Sproles this may be a possiability. Looked much better than Ball has in the preseason.

Thoughts?

I didn't get to see Bell play but Denver does need depth at RB alright!

Comment

I still think he'll get a roster spot on the Saints, it'd surprise me if they just cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        I still think he'll get a roster spot on the Saints, it'd surprise me if they just cut him.
        Ya I figured they might keep him. But it depends how many RBs they plan on keeping. They have a good 3 headed monster already. Hoserman you know anything about this guy?

Comment

I liked what I saw from Bell and I cant stand Lance Ball haha. He cant catch and sure he looks great against the scrubs. So ya if he's cut we need to claim him.

Moreno, McGahee, ??

I think Johnson also has a shot to make the roster

Comment

Originally posted by broncosdude88 View Post
            I liked what I saw from Bell and I cant stand Lance Ball haha. He cant catch and sure he looks great against the scrubs. So ya if he's cut we need to claim him.

Moreno, McGahee, ??

I think Johnson also has a shot to make the roster
            It's not his fault that he plays against scrubs. He's shown the ability to catch & run. I saw we cut Cable & Minor, keep Ball & JJ & hope our FO sticks to OL & DL depth
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

They also have Chris Ivory, who is a quality back.

Comment

I still would like denver to have another power back behind mcgahee. Idk why but I see ball and think that they can do better than that. Just don't think he will be effective if mcgahee goes down. Besides wasnt ball on the team last year? Why wasnt he used in those short yard and goal line situations?

Comment

Originally posted by coloradomedic View Post
                  They also have Chris Ivory, who is a quality back.
                  Wow I totally forgot about him. So Bell or Ivory is bound to be available right?

Comment

Dude was incredible in college. Would love to have him on the team, even at Ball or JJ's expense...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheel23 View Post
                      Wow I totally forgot about him. So Bell or Ivory is bound to be available right?
                      Yes, and either one would be an improvement over our 3rd back.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheel23 View Post
                        Ivory is on the PUP, so they might hold on to him until week 6.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                          I still would like denver to have another power back behind mcgahee. Idk why but I see ball and think that they can do better than that. Just don't think he will be effective if mcgahee goes down. Besides wasnt ball on the team last year? Why wasnt he used in those short yard and goal line situations?
                          If we are going with 3 RBs then Bell would be good insurance just incase Moreno gets injured again. Plus he jumped the pile like LT so he apparently has a short yardage side.

Comment

what is wrong with the running backs on Denver's roster?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                              what is wrong with the running backs on Denver's roster?
                              The first two are fine after that we have nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X