Rome Not Built In A Day (Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    I guess we'll see. Personally I'd be surprised to see anyone sign Choice and even more so to see him get any meaningful playing time anytime soon.
    It all comes down to if hes healthy or not. Dude may have just gotten sick of playing 3rd-4th fiddle in Dallas because Jerry Jones will toss a player out after 1-2 bad games and then your pretty much done for. I think thats the position hes in.

If he is healthy and can show he still has his burst and his patience for blocking then there is a good shot that he could do some serious damage in our offense. He'd be cheap too and thats really all we need is a stop-gap while Willis is out. Ball is ok but I'm not comfortable as him playing lead-back which is what he should be doing with McGahee out anyway. Moreno is more of a pass catching RB because he has great burst but has no patience or the power to gain in gut shot situations or goal-line 3rd down conversions
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
      Were #2 on waivers; why not pick him up and drop johnson from PS to make room? Choice has much more potential than Johnson in my opinion.
      Choice isn't eligible for the PS so dumping JJ from the PS doesn't do any good. Someone would have to be cut from the 53 man roster.

If the Broncos think Choice is better than someone on the 53 man roster, then by all means bring him in.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        Choice isn't eligible for the PS so dumping JJ from the PS doesn't do any good. Someone would have to be cut from the 53 man roster.

If the Broncos think Choice is better than someone on the 53 man roster, then by all means bring him in.
        I meant that if we wanted him then JJ would have to be let go and (Ball) would be moved to PS for a couple weeks and then once Willis is back and if Choice has made no impact you can release him or drop him to PS and bring back Ball. Best case scenario though is he blows up and Choice/Mcgahee can be our tandem with Moreno in the block/screen role
        sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
        Sig by: MHS

Comment

• i say why not he fits what fox likes to see in runningbacks
          MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

• I really want him...On draft day I did too...but with our luck...no beans

sigpic

Comment

• we have decent safety we could use other positions more like a th
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                we have decent safety we could use other positions more like a th
                This D revolves around the S, with Dawk aging out, I am still uncertain at the level of play to replace him. Still Wilhite might not be bad to replace him if someone else besides Syd is there for nickel and dime.

I just dont think decent cuts it

The SS needs to be the most versatile player on the field, with the ability to drop into coverage, pressure the QB, or if need be move to a Mike like position.

The FS is supposed to be the playmaker, and in many ways the smartest player on the field. In Allens D they are the equivalent of a MLB as far as there need to be able to lead and anchor the team.

That said I feel like ild rather had seen what McCarthy could do then anything but o well.
                Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-29-2011, 07:43 PM.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  This D revolves around the S, with Dawk aging out, I am still uncertain at the level of play to replace him. Still Wilhite might not be bad to replace him if someone else besides Syd is there for nickel and dime.

I just dont think decent cuts it

The SS needs to be the most versatile player on the field, with the ability to drop into coverage, pressure the QB, or if need be move to a Mike like position.

The FS is supposed to be the playmaker, and in many ways the smartest player on the field. In Allens D they are the equivalent of a MLB
                  carter and Moore look to be impressive for rookiez
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                  X