Bronx 2012 Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    Good draft. Only problem I personally have is not with your draft but the philosophy of EFX and I do not see a DT early in our future, and previous post somewhere I provided proof for their thinking. DT's rarely make any impact early and EFX want immediate results from their high draft picks.

Oh ya I must include Claiborne > Kirkpatrick

:thumb:
    I don't think Fox just ignored the DL last draft, We had many needs and could only address so many in one draft.

We went for Miller as we thought he would be an impact player then alot of DT's went in the first and the only one's left in round 2 were Austin and Paea. I think we just liked Moore and Franklin better than the 2 DT's.

After round 2 there was not much left.

Maybe your right and we ignore the DT postion again but I'm hoping thats not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      I don't think Fox just ignored the DL last draft, We had many needs and could only address so many in one draft.

We went for Miller as we thought he would be an impact player then alot of DT's went in the first and the only one's left in round 2 were Austin and Paea. I think we just liked Moore and Franklin better than the 2 DT's.

After round 2 there was not much left.

Maybe your right and we ignore the DT postion again but I'm hoping thats not going to happen
      It's been a common theme for that past 3 Front Offices. I won't hold my breath any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
        It's been a common theme for that past 3 Front Offices. I won't hold my breath any longer.
        LOL, Can't argue with that

Comment

Working...
        X