Scouting the Games... Weekend of 10/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouting the Games... Weekend of 10/29

I thought it'd be nice to have a specific thread for some conversation about prospects for this weekend.

There's a lot of good games today, and in each of them they have some prospects that could be of interest to the Broncos.

I know I'm watching the Nebraska/MSU game very closely to keep an eye on:

Jerel Worthy: Up and down year so far for Worthy and I'd really like to see him put it together consistently

Alfonzo Dennard: Pretty consistent corner who actually just made a nice breakup down the sideline as I am typing this

Kirk Cousins: I'll be honest, I don't view Cousins as a very good prospect at all, but before I make a final conclusion, I'd like to see more of him.

So, I thought we could use this thread as a "Who I'm watching" and how they are doing type of thread to keep it all centralized.
    sigpic

Kousins is not looking good

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
      Kousins is not looking good
      I still question his accuracy downfield. Seems like he doesn't know really how to deliver it on the spot, the last three he has thrown have either floated or he didn't give the receiver the time to get under it.

Dennard just made another nice play against Martin down the sideline. He's having a nice game to this point I'd say.

Side Note: Is there a more awful "QB" in the nation than Taylor Martinez? The guy plays dumb, can't throw, and he's just flat out terrible.
      sigpic

Comment

I know the only reason he is starting for Nebraska is because he can run

Comment

I know the only reason he is starting for Nebraska is because he can run
          Yup. Kind of sad when you think about it. He literally can't throw at all.
          sigpic

Comment

Nope. Cousins just keeps throwing bad balls though. It will come down to D and running game and I think Nebraska will win

Comment

Originally posted by Snarfalicious View Post
              I still question his accuracy downfield. Seems like he doesn't know really how to deliver it on the spot, the last three he has thrown have either floated or he didn't give the receiver the time to get under it.

Dennard just made another nice play against Martin down the sideline. He's having a nice game to this point I'd say.

Side Note: Is there a more awful "QB" in the nation than Taylor Martinez? The guy plays dumb, can't throw, and he's just flat out terrible.
              He is only a true sophomore, give him some time. But it's quite obvious he has regressed a little.
              Denver Broncos GM
              Originally posted by Mosk
              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                He is only a true sophomore, give him some time. But it's quite obvious he has regressed a little.
                I though Cousins was a senior

Comment

Okie State vs Baylor.

Weeden vs RGIII

These could be the top 2 QB's for Denver in the draft. I still hold firm that EFX will not give Tebow the chance he deserves beyond the 11 games if he earns it. A new Qb is in the works for next year and I believe Tebow does well enough to get Denver a mid round pick, that leaves Weeden and RGIII.

Comment

I though Cousins was a senior
                    Martinez.

Cousins is, and he is terrible, and skinny.
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Originally posted by Mosk
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Cousins gets by based on his strong D and running game.

If you take out all that and force him to pass to win the game then it's just not going to happen.

Poor poor man's Kyle Orton imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                        Okie State vs Baylor.

Weeden vs RGIII

These could be the top 2 QB's for Denver in the draft. I still hold firm that EFX will not give Tebow the chance he deserves beyond the 11 games if he earns it. A new Qb is in the works for next year and I believe Tebow does well enough to get Denver a mid round pick, that leaves Weeden and RGIII.
                        If that happens give me RGIII

Comment

They are LAUGHING at Martinez during half time lol

Comment

Anyone able to watch the Texas A&M game? It's not showing in my area.

Tannehill appears to be having a nice day : 18/24, 180 Yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
                            sigpic

Comment

If that happens give me RGIII

AMEN!

Comment

Working...
                              X