Case Keenum throws for 9 tds!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Keenum throws for 9 tds!!

Could've been 10+ but was pulled in the 4th. Regardless of the opponent, 9td's is impressive http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313000248

7 receptions 300+ yards 5tds is more impressive imho

Comment

I was here. I go to UH, that was a CLINIC
      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

andre ware.........

yeah, opponent matters
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          andre ware.........

yeah, opponent matters
          Kevin Kolb.... (since you're pointlessly naming other UH quarterbacks)

and it's not like Rice is a D2 team, they did beat a Big 10 team...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
            Kevin Kolb.... (since you're pointlessly naming other UH quarterbacks)

and it's not like Rice is a D2 team, they did beat a Big 10 team...
            UH and rice lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              UH and rice lol
              UH is about to be top 15, and Rice is a bad team, but I don't care if it's Ivy League, 9 touchdowns is amazing. especially considering he threw it 30 something times

Comment

Kellen Moore could do that if he ever played a full game...
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                  Kellen Moore could do that if he ever played a full game...
                  Keenum didn't play a full game. He passed for 8 TDs in the first 3 quarters and got 1 in the 4th and was pulled

Comment

Keenum didn't play a full game. He passed for 8 TDs in the first 3 quarters and got 1 in the 4th and was pulled
                    Okay let me rephrase: Kellen Moore could do that if he ever got to play in the second half
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

A receiver getting 7 receptions, for 318 yards and 5 TDs.

That's like a 72% TD catch ratio and 45YPC.

Like, woah.
                      sigpic
                      St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

UH is about to be top 15, and Rice is a bad team, but I don't care if it's Ivy League, 9 touchdowns is amazing. especially considering he threw it 30 something times
                        I hear ya bro, I've been high on this kid since he came onto the scene at UH. People just write his skills off because he doesn't play for a national power. He has tools to succeed at the next level. he has pinpoint accuracy, above average arm strength and a quick release. People up north don't get a chance to see him play so they don't know. Also, it was raining like hell in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
                          I hear ya bro, I've been high on this kid since he came onto the scene at UH. People just write his skills off because he doesn't play for a national power. He has tools to succeed at the next level. he has pinpoint accuracy, above average arm strength and a quick release. People up north don't get a chance to see him play so they don't know. Also, it was raining like hell in this game.
                          Hahaha damn straight it was, half the stadium went inside and watched it on the TV monitors.

And I totally agree, if anybody watched him, it's easy to see that he can make EVERY throw, and he has good mobility.

People try to fit him into a mold of a quarterback that won't succeed because of his system, but there's really no justification

Comment

Just saw a few highlight and wow thats a nice spiral.

Comment

I like Keenum wouldn't mind him in the later rounds, he will get knocked for being a system QB and is a bit older but the kid can play
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                              X