Barkley usc

matt flynn packers

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
      RGIII baylor

Weeden okie state

Barkley usc

matt flynn packers
      Weeden is good, but I think this team is about 4 years away from being relevant, and Weeden is like 27
      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

After this game I think a draft of Justin Blackmon, Kelechi Osemele, Ryan Tannehill, Cliff Harris would make me happy.

And a possible OL of;
        Clady-Beadles-Kuper-Franklin-Osemele or Clady-Franklin-Beadles/Walton-Kuper-Osemele

And a possible WR core of;
        Blackmon-Decker-Thomas

This would make me comfortable with Tebow or Tannehill going forward.
        Last edited by THEdraftnik; 10-30-2011, 06:09 PM.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

If we take one...

One of Jones, Barkley, or Foles.

Meh on RG3, and we aren't getting Luck.

Comment

My QB rankings;

Andrew Luck- perfect as a prospect, I wanted to see if he could win a team where everything wasn't going his way and he could, no questions in his game, Aaron Rodgers like and by his 3rd year as a starter he should be taking a team deep into the playoffs. Will be number 1 pick.

Robert Griffin III- The athlete, Griffin is a pass first QB who can extend a play, great accuracy on his throws, leadership qualities. Will be top 15 pick.

Matt Barkley- one of the best leaders in this draft, 3 year starter, good arm, good accuracy, makes good decisions, has nice deep accuracy. Likely top 15 pick.

Landry Jones- prototype. Needs developing. Likely top 20 pick

Nick Foles- prototype. Needs developing. 1st to 2nd round.

Ryan Tannehill- high potential, good arm, needs developing. 2nd to 3rd.

Kellen Moore- great accuracy, good enough arm, highly intelligent. 2nd to 5th.

Those are the only QBs who I see having starter potential, ranked in order they should or probably should be drafted.
            Last edited by THEdraftnik; 10-30-2011, 06:13 PM.
            Denver Broncos GM
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
              My QB rankings;

Andrew Luck- perfect as a prospect, I wanted to see if he could win a team where everything wasn't going his way and he could, no questions in his game, Aaron Rodgers like and by his 3rd year as a starter he should be taking a team deep into the playoffs. Will be number 1 pick.

Robert Griffin III- The athlete, Griffin is a pass first QB who can extend a play, great accuracy on his throws, leadership qualities. Will be top 15 pick.

Matt Barkley- one of the best leaders in this draft, 3 year starter, good arm, good accuracy, makes good decisions, has nice deep accuracy. Likely top 15 pick.

Aaron Foles- prototype. Needs developing. 1st to 2nd round.

Ryan Tannehill- high potential, good arm, needs developing. 2nd to 3rd.

Those are the only QBs who I see having starter potential, ranked in order they should or probably should be drafted.
              Do you mean Nick Foles?

And what do you think about Kirk Cousins?

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                My QB rankings;

Aaron Foles- prototype. Needs developing. 1st to 2nd round.

Ryan Lindly- high potential, good arm, needs developing. 2nd to 3rd.

It's Nick Foles. Not Aaron.

My favorite is RG3. But I saw somewhere that he might return to school.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  Do you mean Nick Foles?

And what do you think about Kirk Cousins?
                  Yeah I did. I messed up 2 QBs in that post, didnt catch Foles till now.

Cousins is trash. Nothing more than a backup.
                  Denver Broncos GM

Comment

rg3 is my favorite qb in the draft as much as i like luck. The rest i feel Are developemntal qbs
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                    X