Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation Picks

Natural pickup for us imo...

Give Ball some competition - ccut the guy who loose.
    sigpic

With Willis injured, we should definitely pick him up.

Choice just got caught in the dog house and never got out.
    Denver Broncos GM
    Originally posted by Mosk
    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Um... Yeah.

If we don't put a claim in for this guy I will be at a loss for words.

He'd probably be our starter by next weekend (I'm anticipating a Knowshon injury tomorrow). I would have actually given Ball the start tomorrow over Moreno if I had the choice. Simply because I want Knowshon healthy for his 3rd down role, and I think Ball can tote the rock for more than 15 carries. But I digress.
      sigpic

Comment

We will put a claim in for him. It wont cost anything and we kind of need him. It'll either be us or the Lions who pick him up.
        sigpic
        Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
        You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
        Have It All - Blu3
        Conceited - Blu3
        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
        All On You - Blu3

Comment

if/when we don't put in a claim on him can we finally stop talking about him here on the forums? I swear he and Steve Slaton should be All-Pros judging by the number of threads that get created in their honor.

Comment

Get him. I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
              if/when we don't put in a claim on him can we finally stop talking about him here on the forums? I swear he and Steve Slaton should be All-Pros judging by the number of threads that get created in their honor.
              Choice has been good for more than one season, and hasn't had any serious injuries.
              Denver Broncos GM
              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

I wanted Denver to trade for him in the off season so I hope denver picks him up.

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                  Choice has been good for more than one season, and hasn't had any serious injuries.
                  He has been injured all year. And just got a hamstring injury in practice this week.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                    He has been injured all year. And just got a hamstring injury in practice this week.
                    What I said:
                    serious injuries
                    Denver Broncos GM

Comment

Originally posted by Snarfalicious View Post
                      Um... Yeah.

If we don't put a claim in for this guy I will be at a loss for words.

He'd probably be our starter by next weekend (I'm anticipating a Knowshon injury tomorrow). I would have actually given Ball the start tomorrow over Moreno if I had the choice. Simply because I want Knowshon healthy for his 3rd down role, and I think Ball can tote the rock for more than 15 carries. But I digress.
                      I wont be. Shoulder injury then a hamstring injury during practice, that got the kid cut. I would not be sad if Denver put in a claim, but would understand if they didn't.

Comment

Didn't know he was all banged up. Pass on choice. Wouldn't be surprised if the lions are looking to get him lol.

Comment

Well we should have a top 10 waiver claim. I'm sure the Broncos will consider it.

The question is who do we cut?

We won't keep 4 RBs on the roster when Willis comes back.
                          sigpic
                          In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                            Well we should have a top 10 waiver claim. I'm sure the Broncos will consider it.

The question is who do we cut?

We won't keep 4 RBs on the roster when Willis comes back.
                            quinn Johnson. Donte Rosario can be cut also.

Comment

Please do! Lance Ball has never impressed me all that much..
                              Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

Working...
                              X