Updated 5-round mock with no trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentucky bronc View Post
    After watching Tebow the last 2 weeks how can you say the kid has a high ceiling ? Like i have said in other post, i am not gonna bash on the kid ....you can't lack what he does say he is an nfl starter, much less a high ceiling....
    Because he makes some great throws when he sets his feet and in clutch time. His clutch time performances prove that he has the ability to be a good passer. He just needs to play that way consistently.

I would rather the Broncos take Claiborne or Kirpatrick early then Foles in the second if Lance is whats available.

Also I dont see Arizona passing on Jonathon Martin. They need to protect the franchise and Levi Brown is very bad.

Comment

• Don't confuse having to get an onsides kick, handing the ball off 3 times and a 50+ yard field goal as a cluthch performance. Like i said , i like the kid ...no way he is an nfl starter...no way

Comment

• Originally posted by kentucky bronc View Post
        Don't confuse having to get an onsides kick, handing the ball off 3 times and a 50+ yard field goal as a cluthch performance. Like i said , i like the kid ...no way he is an nfl starter...no way
        I thought he had some good throws and a few good scrambles against Miami. But I guess I was wrong. In the last 5 minutes of the game the only plays that were ran was an onside kick, 3 RB runs and a FG. Thanks for spreading the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          5 - Cleveland Browns – Quinton Coples, DE – North Carolina

Cleveland got their NT last year in Phil Taylor and they continue to add talent, Detroit style, to the DL. Coples at 5 is very good value. I believe they will stick with McCoy and give him at least another season.

19 - Cleveland Browns (From Atlanta) – Riley Reiff, OT - Iowa

After getting Coples earlier the Browns turn to the other side of the ball and get some protection for McCoy. Thomas is a top LT but the right hand side of the line is a nightmare. Pashos is 31 and average at best and the back-ups have been shocking.
          My turn to critique.

Coples seems like an alright selection. It fills a need as I am not fond of Mitchell starting. So, I have no real issues with this selection.

The second selection of OT Reiff makes sense. However, Pashos is not "average at best". He is flat-out horrible.

So, overall a fairly good mock for the Browns.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• If we draft Landry I'll be so angry. I honestly think he's going to be a horrible QB in the NFL.

Then again I said that about he who shall not be insulted. SO you never know.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Landry Jones has that creeper mustache

I don't like

I'd much prefer we draft RG3 if we're going QB
              sigpic
              Thank you Charger$

Comment

• What up with Arizona taking a corner? They need a receiver, many lineman, and multiple backers. Another DB isn't exactly what that porous defense needs, considering Claiborne is no better than Burfict, Kuechly, Te'o, or Reiff, talent wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  What up with Arizona taking a corner? They need a receiver, many lineman, and multiple backers. Another DB isn't exactly what that porous defense needs, considering Claiborne is no better than Burfict, Kuechly, Te'o, or Reiff, talent wise.
                  cards will go burfict or martin if this panned out
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                    And I don't like Landry Jones. He's another 6'4 230 pound QB who crumbles under pressure, system QB, and doesn't make any reads. Rather develop Tebow. It would take about the same amount of time, and Tebow's ceiling is higher.
                    If you think Tim Tebow is a good prospect whatsoever, you should delete your username and re-sign up as "the uneducated Broncos homer." You know what Tebow's UPSIDE is? That he's going to be gone next year.

Landry Jones is nearly 70-percent completions, he played REALLY well against Texas Tech (5 TD's in the team's only loss), Texas, and Kansas State... And he beat Florida State... Oh yeah - crumbling under pressure, right?

He has prototypical size, prototypical mechanics, he has everything you'd look for in a quarterback. Just because a player is GOOD in college doesn't mean he's a "system QB." It's like you prefer run-first quarterbacks who have no accuracy as a passer, terrible mechanics and lose their job to fellow busts like Brady Quinn.

Landry Jones is so clearly a better prospect that it's almost absurd that we're even having this conversation. Do you know what Denver could get for Tim Tebow right now? MAYBE a fifth or sixth round pick, if they're LUCKY. Numerous teams will want Landry Jones and he's going to go in the first round and you want to know why? Because he actually has SKILL. He's not some should-be fullback that MOST teams wouldn't even consider drafting.

Stop being a homer and actually analyze the prospects if you're going to have a username like "TheDraftNik." It's embarrassing to read some of this trash.

Last edited by kliquid; 11-03-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X