No announcement yet.

2012 Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janorios Jenkins will not be a bronco his problems dont match up with type of character EFX likes

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
      I have literally not seen one person doubt or question Trent Richardson as a prospect or as a player. I spend most of my time in Drafts, Free Agency and right now Trent Richardson gets a lot of praise around here.
      I think he may be referring to the calling him not a true top tier prospect, not worth the pick, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
        I have listed my criticisms of Trent a few times. I would love for him to be a bronco, but he won't be on McFadden's, Foster's, or Peterson's level. He isn't the type of back that scares you with his homerun ability, but rather literally scares you with the way he finishes his runs.

I'd compare him more to a Steven Jackson or a faster MJD.
        both mjd and richardson run in the 4.4s
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
          I have listed my criticisms of Trent a few times. I would love for him to be a bronco, but he won't be on McFadden's, Foster's, or Peterson's level. He isn't the type of back that scares you with his homerun ability, but rather literally scares you with the way he finishes his runs.

I'd compare him more to a Steven Jackson or a faster MJD.
          Yes he doesn't have that home run hitting ability however he still can hit them and does everything else as good as it can be done.

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
          I think he may be referring to the calling him not a true top tier prospect, not worth the pick, etc.
          Well I have seen people doubt us picking him or question us picking him but not his talent cause he is a great prospect in every way.

Comment

Yes he doesn't have that home run hitting ability however he still can hit them and does everything else as good as it can be done.

Well I have seen people doubt us picking him or question us picking him but not his talent cause he is a great prospect in every way.
            richardson has the speed and acceleration to hit a home run. it is just not really easy for any back to hit a home run
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              richardson has the speed and acceleration to hit a home run. it is just not really easy for any back to hit a home run
              Yes he does but not consistanly and he is not a pure speed back. However he can hit them.

Comment

Yes he does but not consistanly and he is not a pure speed back. However he can hit them.
                that gives him home run ability, the fact he can hit him, i would consider Darren Mcfadden the best home run threat in the NFL, and he is definitely not just a pure speed back. the face he can hit them and has the ability to him them makes him a homerun threat, but the thing that scares me about him, is the power he runs with. well actually let me put it different, the thing that scares me about him is he easily can get to the secondary and he is a very tough load for any one in the secondary to take down
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

that gives him home run ability, the fact he can hit him, i would consider Darren Mcfadden the best home run threat in the NFL, and he is definitely not just a pure speed back. the face he can hit them and has the ability to him them makes him a homerun threat, but the thing that scares me about him, is the power he runs with. well actually let me put it different, the thing that scares me about him is he easily can get to the secondary and he is a very tough load for any one in the secondary to take down
                  True. However is he a treat to take it the dustance every play. If he gets in the open field I wouldn't think oh he is gone. There are some players in the NFL who could probably rnu him down. However that is where the rest of game gets him to finish the run. I love Richardson and would be happy with the pick

Comment

True. However is he a treat to take it the dustance every play. If he gets in the open field I wouldn't think oh he is gone. There are some players in the NFL who could probably rnu him down. However that is where the rest of game gets him to finish the run. I love Richardson and would be happy with the pick
                    yeah people in general could out run with almost any back, a name that comes to mind instantly is Champ bailey. Richardson has probably bit faster Average speed of a CB, a decent bit faster then the average safety. but there will probably be on any given team a CB who can out run him, but then again thats most backs in the NFL
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm

Comment

yeah people in general could out run with almost any back, a name that comes to mind instantly is Champ bailey. Richardson has probably bit faster Average speed of a CB, a decent bit faster then the average safety. but there will probably be on any given team a CB who can out run him, but then again thats most backs in the NFL
                      True .

Comment

Working...
                      X