Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronx - Full Round One Mock Draft - FEEDBACK WELCOME !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=johnlimburg;4066420]No worries. Yeah I do not see Osemele as a tackle. We have one guy right now who is struggling on an island in pass pro and I do not want another one. If we get a tackle there are guys I prefer over over him.

You might be right

Comment

I think I already commented on this ... but I didn't see my posts anywhere in this thread.

The Browns slections are fine. Not great, but they fill some needs.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
        Griffin doesn't have red zone issues. His team sucks. The playcalling sucks. In the OKST game his team constantly would let him drive down the field passing, then they would call 3 straight run plays. Give him a true weapon at any position and call a pass play and bye bye red zone problems. I mean how stupid do you have to be to consistently take the ball out of your only offensive weapon's hands?
        I don't care. He didn't score in the red zone. Therefor struggles. And he has weapons. He has some explosive receivers. One of which will probably be a top 70 draft pick in 2012.

Kyousukeneko

Just wondering if you care to respond and provide any sort of evidence to say that Barkley would be undefeated on Oklahomas team.

Comment

Working...
        X