Cleveland Browns are prepared to let Peyton Hillis walk after the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love to have him back!

Don't think he would want to come back her though.

Money does talk...

Wishful thinking.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Lance Ball is better!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        IMO, with Hillis's attitude, he'd be lucky to get 5 million. He's talented under the right system, but I still wouldn't pay that much for someone like him. I'd want someone who can come in, do their job good, and not act like everything's the end of the world. I can see why you don't like him.
        Don't forget his injury concerns & his fumblitis
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Speaking of Hillis.

Somebody wrote to ESPN's AFC North Blogger about him. I loved the quesiton.

LINK

Scott, from Cincinnati, Ohio: If the Browns rubbed $10 million on Peyton Hillis' leg, do you think his hamstring would magically heal?

Hensley responds: Scott, you have every right to ask a question like that because Hillis has come off as extremely selfish. Hillis has messed up a great situation by letting his personal concerns affect his game. He's obviously too focused on why he hasn't gotten a contract extension that he has hurt his payday for next offseason. Eight weeks into the season, there are questions about Hillis' productivity, attitude and durability. The next time you're in the midst of a contract situation, just remember to do the opposite of Hillis, who couldn't have handled the situation worse.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
          X