i am hoping ok state loses and we see stanford v lsu
    Me too!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and of course, this is why we need a playoffs lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        Me too!!!!!!!!!
        if luck is as good as i hear best qb in nation v best d in nation seems to be a really good match up
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          if luck is as good as i hear best qb in nation v best d in nation seems to be a really good match up
          Yup! And it could crush his hype train, or take it to astronomical levels! Either:

-He shreds them, and the hype grows to something we've never seen before.

-He gets shut down, and people start wondering if it was the PAC 12 defenses making him look good, and a lot of doubt creeps in, and suddenly everyone isn't ready to sell the farm for him.

It should be interesting, as long as Stanford gets past Oregon. I think OkSt will lose to OU.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            and of course, this is why we need a playoffs lol
            Agreed. I don't get why they just won't do something similar to college basketball. Keep your rankings, but instead of top 25, make it top 20. Take the top 20 teams in the nation, and put them in a playoffs. It's the only true way to determine who's the best team in the nation imo.

Comment

yeah it is kinda whati am expecting now, but like i woud rather see barkley stay this year along with griffen
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                Yup! And it could crush his hype train, or take it to astronomical levels! Either:

-He shreds them, and the hype grows to something we've never seen before.

-He gets shut down, and people start wondering if it was the PAC 12 defenses making him look good, and a lot of doubt creeps in, and suddenly everyone isn't ready to sell the farm for him.

It should be interesting, as long as Stanford gets past Oregon. I think OkSt will lose to OU.
                Well the thing about PAC 12 defenses, is that they are all about speed. The PAC 12 is an offensive scoring at will conference so the guys on the defenses are small and fast. LSU's guys are fast and big. And he definitely won't have open receivers when throwing to Morris Claiborne's side. Tyrann Mathieu is different, but if he can consistently win his matchup then Luck might have some struggles. I know his OL will.
                Denver Broncos GM
                Originally posted by Mosk
                Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  i don't think so, as bama doesn't lose much in bcs standings because their lone loss was to a #1 LSU team

i imagine when the bcs rankings shake out, bama at 1 loss, will have more bcs points than stanford with zero losses

just a hunch, like when OSU played michigan twice at 1-2
                  there is no way in hell that Alabama gets in over Stanford if Stanford wins out. The media craves Luck in the BCS Championship game.
                  Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I'm not that worried about Luck. He refused to go after Poyer in the Oregon State game, instead he attacked the other side of the field or threw tons of short dump offs. The guy makes great low-risk decisions, and he's a hell of an athlete, Tebow-esque if you will when he scrambles. However, he doesn't attack good CBs, he avoids them. I would LOVE to see him try LSU's or 'bama's secondary, you can't avoid them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
                      I'm not that worried about Luck. He refused to go after Poyer in the Oregon State game, instead he attacked the other side of the field or threw tons of short dump offs. The guy makes great low-risk decisions, and he's a hell of an athlete, Tebow-esque if you will when he scrambles. However, he doesn't attack good CBs, he avoids them. I would LOVE to see him try LSU's or 'bama's secondary, you can't avoid them all.
                      For me, this is the only question that needs to be answered from Luck. I never thought about this until you mentioned yesterday on how Luck was avoiding Poyer.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I didn't get to see the game, my girlfriend dragged me to Denver for dinner and a play at the buel.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                          For me, this is the only question that needs to be answered from Luck. I never thought about this until you mentioned yesterday on how Luck was avoiding Poyer.
                          He has done the same since Cliff Harris.
                          Denver Broncos GM
                          Originally posted by Mosk
                          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                            He has done the same since Cliff Harris.
                            Took the words out of my mouth, Cliff Harris owned him
                            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Working...
                            X