If you had to address only ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to address only ONE

he leads the sec in passer Efficiency at 157.4. 13 tds to 1 int. He looks like he could be a great mid round developemental qb. What do you all think
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Who? To Google and YouTube I go.

Comment

"Jarrett Lee" is the correct spelling. The QB from LSU. And no thanks, he's a bum.

Comment

Guess I will form my opinion of him this weekend.

Comment

he is playing smart football. Hehasnt been the playmake but he hasthenessiary arms and could develope really well
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm

Comment

The only reason he's even playing this year is because Jordan Jefferson went and stomped on some dude's face in a bar fight. Lee's not very good. Once he gets railed by Alabama this week you'll see the light. Average college QB = not worth the trouble of trying to develop in the NFL. Could he do it? Possibly. If he landed on some team with a good veteran QB and a great QB coach. Will he ever be anything more than Practice Squad material/Pre-season camp fodder? I really doubt it.

Comment

His ceiling I think is Kyle Orton esque. No thanks :thumb:

Comment

He's definitely efficient, but a decent pocket QB should be on that team. Can you say play action pass?

They have a great D and a dominant running game. He's never asked to win games with his arm. I could see him being a decent back up, but from my small sample size I think he might have trouble throwing the ball down the field at the next level.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                  He's definitely efficient, but a decent pocket QB should be on that team. Can you say play action pass?

They have a great D and a dominant running game. He's never asked to win games with his arm. I could see him being a decent back up, but from my small sample size I think he might have trouble throwing the ball down the field at the next level.
                  he has the arm and has thrown several nice passes
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm

Comment

he's a scrub.

Comment

No he is not that good

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day that people wanted Jarrett Lee. I watched him for four years, in which he saw significant playing time his freshman year and this year only.

His freshman year he set the record for pick sixes over a season, I believe it was 7, and did nothing to help his defense which otherwise would have been dominant.

Granted, he's improved a lot, but he's very limited.
                        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Wait for Bray . . . Best QB in the SEC
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                            Wait for Bray . . . Best QB in the SEC
                            Love this comment, but it's going to be tough to do if Tebow doesn't improve, and if he does than there's no need for Bray.

I truly believe that we're going to walk into 2012 with a franchise QB, whether it's Tebow, Luck, Mallett, Flynn, or RGIII
                            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                              Love this comment, but it's going to be tough to do if Tebow doesn't improve, and if he does than there's no need for Bray.

I truly believe that we're going to walk into 2012 with a franchise QB, whether it's Tebow, Luck, Mallett, Flynn, or RGIII
                              I know id even wait and bomb next year w tebow if i was guaranteed bray

dude is gonna be a stud, it was fun watching him before he broke his thumb 2.5 games ago and still had 70% 1500 yards 14 tds and just 2 ints all without his biggest threat justin hunter
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

Working...
                              X