No announcement yet.

If you had to address only ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sounds like an awesome idea. I hope ESPN or NFL Network will pick up the rights to air practice's.

Comment

• I think we go offense ...gotta have a franchise qb...

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
        I want Crick's stock to fall. all the way to our second round pick
        Crick might fall to our 3rd pick with the highest being around our 2nd.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Honestly this looks like to me that the NFLPA are still sour from when Cam Newton told them he was going to attend the draft and all the other rookies followed his lead. They say;
          "It's a perfect setting for college players to transition into the pros," NFLPA assistant executive director Clark Gaines told ESPNLosAngeles.com. "This will be our first game and it will be historic. We think there will be a lot of players who will want to play in this game."
          Since when is LA a good setting for a bunch of college players who are about to make millions of dollars?

Now I very much like the idea to have another game for NFL prospects, especially juniors, just the skeptic in me is wondering why now?
          Denver Broncos GM
          Originally posted by Mosk
          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
            Honestly this looks like to me that the NFLPA are still sour from when Cam Newton told them he was going to attend the draft and all the other rookies followed his lead. They say;

Since when is LA a good setting for a bunch of college players who are about to make millions of dollars?

Now I very much like the idea to have another game for NFL prospects, especially juniors, just the skeptic in me is wondering why now?
            Very simple Marketing. Read that article you see that AEG is practically sponsoring and running this ship in anticipation of gaining LA franchise and the rights to a stadium in LA. They do this for the NFL and they gain brownie points with the NFL for gaining that franchise.

Comment

Working...
            X