1 draft prospect, 2 positions fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
    I'd have Forte, Shady McCoy, Rice, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson and MJD before him as well just on how this year has gone.
    they would probably run out, but right now even with a subpar year no offseason i believe he will be improved next year and back to form, plus he is starting to look better

forte i could agree,\mccoy is a good back, but not an elite back, same thing with rice, both jacksons are on the end of there careers which has been great. and MJD is always going to be on the cusp of the elite, i haven't seen he has proven he is elite yet
    Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 11-12-2011, 04:45 PM.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
      Lol keep telling yourself that those backs are better then the running back with the most yards from the line of scrimmage in the past 3 years.
      with how this year has gone, yes. They're the backs I'd definitely take before him I was playing a game this year.
      sigpic
      St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

• Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
        Lol keep telling yourself that those backs are better then the running back with the most yards from the line of scrimmage in the past 3 years.
        There is more than 32 runningbacks in this league I would take over CJYPC at this point.

In no particular order;
        Adrian Peterson, Toby Gerhart, Willis McGahee, Fred Jackson, Maurice Jones Drew, Arian Foster, Ben Tate, Montario Hardesty, Darren McFadden, Taiwan Jones, Michael Bush, Mike Tolbert, Ryan Mathews, Jackie Battle, Leon Washington, Shonne Green, Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw, Danny Woodhead, Benjarvis Green Ellis, Cedric Benson, Javon Ringer, James Starks, Felix Jones, DeMarco Murray, Michael Turner, Matt Forte, Tashard Choice, Roy Helu, Steven Jackson, LeGarret Blount, Lesean McCoy, Jaquiz Rodgers, and thats 33 runningbacks off the top of my head there is definitely more.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Could you imagine Tebow a CJ running the option... We do have cap space but I'd still restructure it
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
            There is more than 32 runningbacks in this league I would take over CJYPC at this point.

In no particular order;
            Adrian Peterson, Toby Gerhart, Willis McGahee, Fred Jackson, Maurice Jones Drew, Arian Foster, Ben Tate, Montario Hardesty, Darren McFadden, Taiwan Jones, Michael Bush, Mike Tolbert, Ryan Mathews, Jackie Battle, Leon Washington, Shonne Green, Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw, Danny Woodhead, Benjarvis Green Ellis, Cedric Benson, Javon Ringer, James Starks, Felix Jones, DeMarco Murray, Michael Turner, Matt Forte, Tashard Choice, Roy Helu, Steven Jackson, LeGarret Blount, Lesean McCoy, Jaquiz Rodgers, and thats 33 runningbacks off the top of my head there is definitely more.
            NO

10char
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• No thanks.
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                I would say yes to TeO but no to Kuechly, like has been said before Mike would be luxury pick which is only what Kuechly is. I don't think he has the athleticism to play any where but middle. However TeO does have the athleticism to play any LB posistion, he reminds me of DJ in that capacity. However I think he can be better than him. When we put Von at DE in situations TeO could fill his LB spot. He could be an eventual replacement for DJ. However I agree it would be luxury, especially if Irving pulls through.
                -if talent is there then get it. Te'o i feel that he could be something very special and if he is there in the second i would jump on it. i think he could be a brilliant mike for years to come and like noted. he would eb able to move in for Von or Irving would
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

• Have other needs.

Comment

• Don't fit scheme well enough to spend a pick on a position that is already our biggest strength. Only linebacker that is good enough IMO to justify a selection from us is Vontaze Burflict. And even he doesn't fit the scheme greatly.
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Hahaha comparing him to Rey Maualuga? Do they have anything in common besides position and race?
                      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                        Hahaha comparing him to Rey Maualuga? Do they have anything in common besides position and race?
                        simular size speed xcomparison teo is the more instinctive though
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                          Hahaha comparing him to Rey Maualuga? Do they have anything in common besides position and race?
                          If anything Vontaze Buflict is like Rey. Whether that's Ray L or Rey M I don't know.
                          Denver Broncos GM

Comment

Working...
                          X