Tampa Bay claims dt hayneswoth off waivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Wow, we have one 3 tech on the roster....shows you what our front office thinks of Albert.
    He's a waste of time. He even got to play in a 4-3 this season and has done less than nothing.

Comment

• Ya I think they like the rotation as it is, idk our depth really worries me
      sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thuglife View Post
        Ya I think they like the rotation as it is, idk our depth really worries me
        I don't know that they think it's fine, but bringing in Albert would be subtraction by addition, IMO.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• I've noticed mcbean getting more time, and I know he the ut but ayers has been sliding around on the line to a lot. Allen is doin a decent job rotating these guys, and as miller gets better so will our run d I think.
          sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

• I'm glad the Bucs were able to claim this clown off waivers. Now people will stop suggesting we get him.

I really don't know how many teams have to cut him before you guys realize he wouldn't do jack squat in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              I don't care if he's willing to donate time.

No thank you.
              I got to agree, the Patriots excel at getting the most out of their players. If you can't show up in that system, I don't hold out much hope for your career.

Don't get me wrong, Denver could use some new blood at DT. However, dumpster diving for a known problem-player is not how I would suggest building that defense of yours.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                I'm glad the Bucs were able to claim this clown off waivers. Now people will stop suggesting we get him.

I really don't know how many teams have to cut him before you guys realize he wouldn't do jack squat in Denver.
                This is the first time he has ever been cut

Comment

• questionable move for a young team

Comment

• I hope he pans out for them
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Gerald McCoy out for season means they need somethin....
                      2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Working...
                      X