Who is going to be the next t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to be the next t

Marc Tyler- big back, good vision, production is down because o suspensions, and he is flying under the radar, most draft sites have him in the mid
    Last edited by Ohenhen12345; 11-13-2011, 11:59 PM.

Some one pls me edit the title, i mean't to type the next terrell Davis. The late round draft gem.

Tauran Poole RB Tennesee- another late round sleeper. Good vision, another big back.

Chris Rainey RB Florida speed guy, maybe 5th round pick.

Drafting Trent Richardson should not be the teams number one priority, we can still get value in the later rounds.

Comment

Chris Ballard. 5'10 215, decent speed, good vision, runs hard.
      Denver Broncos GM
      Originally posted by Mosk
      Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Ballard won't be the next Terrell Davis, but I can see him being a 1000 yard starter yer in and year out.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

trade 1st round pick for a top 15th pick, 2nd and 3rd round pick.

1. Morris Clairborne CB LSU
          2.Travis Lewis OLB Oklahoma
          2.Marcus Forston DT Miami
          3.Devin Still DT Penn State
          3.Ryan Lindley QB Sandiego State
          4.Tauran Poole RB Tennesee or Marc Tyler RB USC
          5.BJ Cunningham WR Michigan State
          5.Harrison Smith SS Notre Dame
          7.Best player available

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
            Ballard won't be the next Terrell Davis, but I can see him being a 1000 yard starter yer in and year out.
            Poole reminds me of another Arian Foster, the guy is flying under the radar, may not have the production you will get from the likes of Trent Richardson in College, but his game will translate well to the NFL, he and Marc Tyler could be the sleepers in the up coming draft.

Comment

Also trade DJ Williams for an extra 3rd round pick

Comment

He is nothing special. Pretty slow with no real lateral quickness. A bit of a pounder but not a great one at that. Dude is the defintion of average. There are many backs available right now just like him and every year in the undrafted free agency pool.

Potential: Average

Comment

In the mid rounds Cyrus Gray is the guy I like.

Extremely patient. Good outside runner. Underrated inside runner. Not afraid of contact. Great lateral quickness and has very good speed.

Comment

I believe i can dig up old threads about Arian foster. I remember some folks on here calling him average also.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
                      I believe i can dig up old threads about Arian foster. I remember some folks on here calling him average also.
                      Cool. One in a million. Tyler is the definition of average. He in no way resembles Arian Foster. Foster has speed and lateral quickness. Tyler is slow with slow change of direction

Comment

i like Darrell Scott or Knile Davis as mid late round sleepers

Davis a first round talent RB. he lead the SEC in running last season. he is 6'0 220 and runs a potential 4.3s forty. he would be a first round talent if didn't get injured, he could have gone higher then Richardson if didn't get injuried. if he comes out being drafted in the 3-4 rouind would make him a huge steal

Darrell scott has had alot of downs his time at CU, he was slow to adapt to pass protection, but he has come far has put on twenty pounds at 6'1 240 he has despetive speed, and lateral ability. he may not have break ability, a 4.5 with 240 weight is just as impressive. he should be able to contribute day one on most to any teams as a goalline back. and as a potential to be a feature back.

i also love Isiah Paed as a change of pace type back. 5'11 200 homerun threat any time he gets the ball averaging six yards a carry and will be a 1000 yard back a 4-5 is great value for him when Lamichael james a simular back with simular upside maybe a bit less will go in the second
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                          i also love Isiah Paed as a change of pace type back. 5'11 200 homerun threat any time he gets the ball averaging six yards a carry and will be a 1000 yard back a 4-5 is great value for him when
                          I agree...

Comment

is he still suspended? cause I haven't seen him play. I only see curtis McNeal and that freshman #41

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                              i like Darrell Scott or Knile Davis as mid late round sleepers

Davis a first round talent RB. he lead the SEC in running last season. he is 6'0 220 and runs a potential 4.3s forty. he would be a first round talent if didn't get injured, he could have gone higher then Richardson if didn't get injuried. if he comes out being drafted in the 3-4 rouind would make him a huge steal
                              The odds on him coming out are extremely thin.

Darrell scott has had alot of downs his time at CU, he was slow to adapt to pass protection, but he has come far has put on twenty pounds at 6'1 240 he has despetive speed, and lateral ability. he may not have break ability, a 4.5 with 240 weight is just as impressive. he should be able to contribute day one on most to any teams as a goalline back. and as a potential to be a feature back.
                              In the mid rounds would be an awful selection.

i also love Isiah Paed as a change of pace type back. 5'11 200 homerun threat any time he gets the ball averaging six yards a carry and will be a 1000 yard back a 4-5 is great value for him when Lamichael james a simular back with simular upside maybe a bit less will go in the second
                              I like Pead but there are more well rounded guys who could be had at the same point.

My Scouting Report on Isiah Pead

Strengths:

Great lateral agility
                              Great acceleration and great burst when hitting the hole
                              Extremely good vision at the second level
                              Great athletiscm and quickness
                              Very elusive inside and outside but esspecially in the open field
                              Great speed to get to the corner and turn up field for nice gains
                              Patient and smart outside runner
                              Not afraid to hit a hole at full speed
                              Quick in and out of his cuts
                              Great instincts on outside runs
                              Makes people miss consistanly and with little room to manavure
                              Solid blitz pickup back who shows decent technique and is overall a good blocker
                              Good hands and is a disciplined route runner who can created mismatches

Weaknesses:

Small build
                              Sometimes gets to east and west and tries to force a big play
                              Can be a little impatient and give up on an inside run if it isn't there immediatly
                              Doesn't break many tackles due to power or strength
                              Gets tripped up often
                              Backs away from contact at times
                              Plays with high pad level
                              In pass protection he will sometimes allow a defender to get into his chest and over power him

Comment

Working...
                              X