Who is going to be the next t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    In the mid rounds Cyrus Gray is the guy I like.

Extremely patient. Good outside runner. Underrated inside runner. Not afraid of contact. Great lateral quickness and has very good speed.
    I'm on the Cyrus Gray wagon as well, check sig. He might go higher than I have him at the moment though.

I would like a back in round 2 like Lamar Miller or Doug Martin, who can be #1's. It sounds strange drafting 2 RB's but if Gray falls to where I have him mocked it will be great value.

Comment

i was impressed by what i saw today from gray, my cousin goes to K-state so i was watching the game. he has alot of power for a COP but thats still all i see and like jordan toddman i am not sure he will be able to run with as much power in the NFL
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
        i was impressed by what i saw today from gray, my cousin goes to K-state so i was watching the game. he has alot of power for a COP but thats still all i see and like jordan toddman i am not sure he will be able to run with as much power in the NFL
        Yep. I think his inside running and power is very underrated. If he is there in the 4th he would be a great selection.

Comment

what abour jonas grey from nd
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
          X