Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Simple...Trade Down

Look,

If we do not end up going QB in round 1, we are in no shape to keep that pick. We need help all over the board and we do not have enough picks for a team in building mode. We need to find a suitor and trade down into the mid to late teens. This will still get us a good player while also stocking up more picks for depth, which we do not have. TRADE DOWN EFX!
    sigpic

As long as we get one of the following, I don't care where we draft. I want: Trent Richardson, Alshon Jeffrey, Justin Blackmon, Landry Jones, RG3, Kirkpatrick, or Claiborne
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

It's looking like Denver will be in the 12-17 range and one of Dre Kirkpatrick, Morris Claiborne, and Trent Richardson should be available.

Taking a third tier player for a team that may be a guy away is not appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
        It's looking like Denver will be in the 12-17 range and one of Dre Kirkpatrick, Morris Claiborne, and Trent Richardson should be available.

Taking a third tier player for a team that may be a guy away is not appropriate.
        Claiborne has to be the pick IO if he is there when we pick. He is big, he is physical and he is athletic with all of the skills needed of a corner.

But we are not one player away. The mood is good right now but we are a little further away then one player.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          Claiborne has to be the pick IO if he is there when we pick. He is big, he is physical and he is athletic with all of the skills needed of a corner.

But we are not one player away. The mood is good right now but we are a little further away then one player.
          Eh, I think so. Under Tebow, this team is 3-1, that's pretty damn good, if you ask me.

Comment

Eh, I think so. Under Tebow, this team is 3-1, that's pretty damn good, if you ask me.
            Come on. One player away though.

Comment

You realize our wins are Miami, KC and Raiders.

Raiders was a big win for sure, but it helps that Carson Palmer was making his first start.

Miami and KC are garbage.

We're a few pieces away. I hope we stick with our pick and take the most talented player available.
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I am starting to lean towards staying put and drafting Jeffery or Blackmon. DT is no where to be seen.
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                  I am starting to lean towards staying put and drafting Jeffery or Blackmon. DT is no where to be seen.
                  We probably would need to throw more to see him

Comment

Just posted in another thread that I want to trade down....we need to stock up on as much picks as possible, but still get some 1st round - early 2nd round talent!!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                      We probably would need to throw more to see him
                      What about the 3 weeks prior to this?
                      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
                        Look,

If we do not end up going QB in round 1, we are in no shape to keep that pick. We need help all over the board and we do not have enough picks for a team in building mode. We need to find a suitor and trade down into the mid to late teens. This will still get us a good player while also stocking up more picks for depth, which we do not have. TRADE DOWN EFX!
                        No we don't.
                        Denver Broncos GM
                        Originally posted by Mosk
                        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

We'll be looking to move up for a QB, not down, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
                            Look,

We are going to be drafting in the mid to late teens without trading down. If the season ended today I think we would be pick #15.
                            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

If season was to end today we would be picking 13

Comment

Working...
                              X