Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I like Devon Still put me on his bandwagon WOOOOO
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            I like Devon Still put me on his bandwagon WOOOOO
            I like Still too, but I don't think we can get him, for two reasons:

1. he's going to go after our pick, but still in the first. Unless we win the division

2. I'm sure Elway would rather have Claiborne or another good corner
            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Yeah it's not appearing on my computer. I'd love to get either an animal DT or a shutdown corner in round 1.

Really, DE is pretty solid, all starting LB spots are good for now, we just drafted a bunch of safeties. But a corner could really do us good for our upcoming life after Champ.
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

I think at the rate we are going and based of that the 2 I like are Still and Dre'Kirkpatrick

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

ugh soooo not updated~

Luck got punkd by Oregon~

If EFX keeps Tebow then I will stick with Claiborne, otherwise it's RGIII all the way baby!

Comment

I want Alfonso Dennard, Kirkpatrick, or Jerrell Worthy....or we can trade down get 2 of those guys
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

O it sucks with the way we are going because I was hoping to get Llamar Miller in the second to add to our back field since we always seem to lose RB's and if we are going to be running the ball 55 times a game we will need a nice stable of RB's in the back field

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

I wonder if the draft analysist's will finally start to see the chink in Luck's armor after the Oregon game? My guess is no.

Im hoping Kirpatrick will still be available at our pick.

Comment

I think Richardson is WAYYYYYYYYYY overrated.

He is a good tough back but NO WAY is he a top 10 pick. There are a few players I would be happy with but PLEASE DON'T DRAFT TR.

Look at L Millar or D Martin in the 2nd...... or L James

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            I think Richardson is WAYYYYYYYYYY overrated.

He is a good tough back but NO WAY is he a top 10 pick. There are a few players I would be happy with but PLEASE DON'T DRAFT TR.

Look at L Millar or D Martin in the 2nd...... or L James
                            I agree with you another guy is Darrel Scott of USF.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Kiper is catching up a little bit. It's amazing how far he is behind normal fans and draftniks.

Anyway, he has some errors and that list seems two weeks out of date as he talks about the upcoming LSU/Alabama matchup. These are my issues:

1) Richardson too high. RBs don't go that high without running in the 4.3 range with excellent size. He has the size, but not the speed. I think he goes in the early teens.

2) Claiborne is too high, Kirkpatrick is too low. Both should be in the 10-12 range. Kirkpatrick has looked great the two weeks since Kiper has done this, not that he didn't before, Kiper is just being controversial.

3) Brandon Thompson is not a first round pick. You want to see a first round pick, you watch Kawaan Short or maybe even Fletcher Cox. Thompson can't touch either of them this year. And for that matter, neither can Jerel Worthy.

4) Nobody is taking Janoris Jenkins in the 1st Round. He's had continued character issues this season at North Alabama and he's small for a CB.

5) Griffin is too low. Tannehill should probably be in the late 1st Round.

6) Cordy Glenn is a 2nd Round guy. He's not even in DeCastro's league, whom Kiper inexplicably left off his list. I'm not sure what's worse, leaving him or Short off. Oh well, at least he finally put Devon Still in the 1st Round, which was obvious to me for the last several months.

Comment

Working...
                              X