Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we in BPA territory already?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are we in BPA territory already?

    I was just thinking...

    Maybe our team do not have as many glaring holes as we thought. Our D is playing extremely well. Our O needs to gel with Tebow a lot more before we can gauge if we have holes at TE, WR, OL etc.

    I see three areas where we definately need depth.

    RB - McGahee & Knowshon need a third complement. I'm thinking 2nd, 3rd round stuff unless Trent Richardson fall into our lap.

    DT - while Thomas, Bunkley and McBean have been way better than expected, we do not have that penetrating force in the middle. But I guess Ty Warren comes back as well.

    CB - Outside Goody and Champ we only have youngsters with upside. This could easily be a 1st round choice in my book.

    Besides this - I guess we just go with the best player available. Thats pretty awesome.
    sigpic

  • #2
    I think we need to take Claiborne or Kirkpatrick in the first if they're available. If not then just go BPA.
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

    Comment


    • #3
      I have been saying this since preseason. And that was before McBeans and Chris Harris' emergence.

      We are at the point where we can have luxury picks. We don't have huge needs. And we could easily fill what needs we have in free agency with out spending a ton of money.

      If we could get Jason Jones to play under tackle here from Tennessee and then get Morris Claiborne or Dre Kirkpatrick, I think we can have one of the best defenses in the league.
      Denver Broncos GM
      Originally posted by Mosk
      Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks like we are going to be picking between 15-20, i want luck or Barkley, but the price would be too high. Would take BPA regardless of the position, someone that can come in and start. The Broncos got to continue to get younger on defense.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
          Looks like we are going to be picking between 15-20, i want luck or Barkley, but the price would be too high. Would take BPA regardless of the position, someone that can come in and start. The Broncos got to continue to get younger on defense.
          Love your mock. As a UT fan Poole is just another underrated back that should at least be solid in the league much as Foster was. Speaking of UT, if Teebs doesn't work out then Tyler Bray in 2013 or 2014!
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

          Comment


          • #6
            I thought it was BPA when the the Broncos drafted Von Miller. What is his first name, anyway?
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
              Love your mock. As a UT fan Poole is just another underrated back that should at least be solid in the league much as Foster was. Speaking of UT, if Teebs doesn't work out then Tyler Bray in 2013 or 2014!
              Love Tyler Bray...it's too bad he's been banged up this year. If they come out in the same draft I think him & Aaron Murray will be the top 2 QB's of that class.

              As for this years draft I think they have to take BPA but within reason of a position that could use it. Which to me equates to BPA at O-Line, D-Line, Secondary, and possibly RB or WR depending on whose still there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                I thought it was BPA when the the Broncos drafted Von Miller. What is his first name, anyway?
                DR.???

                10chr

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Southtown View Post
                  DR.???

                  10chr
                  I think Von is short for Giovanni.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    I think Von is short for Giovanni.
                    I answered your tiebreaker question amid the quibbling in the other thread.

                    And, is it? That's neat.
                    sigpic

                    Hooray, beer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      I answered your tiebreaker question amid the quibbling in the other thread.

                      And, is it? That's neat.
                      Can you direct me to that other thread? I forgot. Senility sets in.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Can you direct me to that other thread? I forgot. Senility sets in.
                        sigpic

                        Hooray, beer!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks. 24 hours.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                            Love your mock. As a UT fan Poole is just another underrated back that should at least be solid in the league much as Foster was. Speaking of UT, if Teebs doesn't work out then Tyler Bray in 2013 or 2014!
                            I'm a huge fan of Bray. He guns it down field like his life depended on it, and his freshman year he was pretty damn tough for a 6'6" 180 pound true freshman in the sec.
                            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              I think Von is short for Giovanni.
                              I couldn't find anything doing a quick interwebz search. Did read he has a brother names Vins, but that's it. Would be cool if it's short for Giovanni.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X