4 Round Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindField View Post
    If I am Elway, my No. 1 target in free agency is Baltimore OLB/DE Jarrett Johnson. Mike Maycock says he is one of the most under-rated players in the NFL, and I agree. While he is listed at 6'5"-275, Mayock says he's closer to 290.

Let's face it, Ayers is a bust, so Johnson would replace him at left end, and he would come in as a well respected player in his prime. A good leader that never misses games, and is extremely tough and physical. He would be a great player to add because he is not likely to be franchised by the Ravens.

Johnson, having played OLB in Balitmore's 3-4, can also stand up and drop into coverage, making him a player with great versatility, plus he is another pass rusher. Great work ethic and just an excellent vet to add to the D-line.

I would also take a look at veteran OLB Ben Leber as a backup to Von Miller, and who is still a very useful player.
    that be a good move as much as i like it cox in this senerio could play de depending on how forston looks
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• If I am Matt Moore I would not go some where to back up a lesser QB and have 0 shot at starting and if you did start and show Tebow the bench the fans will kill you.

Draft is decent and I love the Terrell Thomas pickup.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        If I am Matt Moore I would not go some where to back up a lesser QB and have 0 shot at starting and if you did start and show Tebow the bench the fans will kill you.

Draft is decent and I love the Terrell Thomas pickup.
        it is all about the money if not him, i want to bring a top back up to Denver, not cause i think tebow will get injuried but with how much he runs the risk is always higher.

i kinda feel like i sould throw campbell into the fa and use the forston pick elsewhere but we need two uts
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
        X