No announcement yet.

Walter Football's latest Bronco mock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Football's latest Bronco mock...

1- Brandon Thompson DT Clemson

2- Chris Polk RB Washington

3- Audie Cole ILB NC State

I hate it.

Comment

I don't know why he has us drafting an ILB from NC State when we literally just did that exact thing.

Comment

What do you guys know about Cole?
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Hey at least it is an improvement over cousins in the second granted don't like it to much

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            What do you guys know about Cole?
            Don't know much, but we JUST drafted Irving at MLB, if we let Mays walk, we'd let Irving be the MLB before we do that...

Not a big fan of it aside from Polk.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Don't know much, but we JUST drafted Irving at MLB, if we let Mays walk, we'd let Irving be the MLB before we do that...

Not a big fan of it aside from Polk.
              I'm not sure what to think about Irving's potential. Mays hasn't exactly set the world on fire, and Irving still can't get on the field. I think he's got the tools athletically, I'm just concerned about his ability to grasp the scheme.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

:facepalm: once more.

Walterfootball is a joke.

Comment

He has the right position, but the wrong player.

I am convinced the Broncos will draft Fletcher Cox until proven otherwise. He is going to get drafted in that general area, and as an inside pass rusher, Cox makes a ton of sense for the Broncos.

The alternative to that is Jerel Worthy IMO, just based on his size and incredible upside.

I have mocked Polk to us as well as a second round choice, and I think that is a very real posibility. It's obvious Fox value's RB's, and McGahee is limping to the finish. If you are going to run the ball, you need to have the depth at RB, and Lance Ball just doesn't cut it.

Cole is a HUGE ILB at 6'4"-245 or so, so he is interesting, and while some scoff at the possibility of us drafting a MIKE 'backer, Irving has done basically nothing as a rookie, and Mays is a FA, so that makes it a pretty big concern.

Comment

the broncos where interested in fairley, in all reality i think there will be better value at other positions
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post

I am convinced the Broncos will draft Fletcher Cox until proven otherwise. He is going to get drafted in that general area, and as an inside pass rusher, Cox makes a ton of sense for the Broncos.

The alternative to that is Jerel Worthy IMO, just based on his size and incredible upside.

I have mocked Polk to us as well as a second round choice, and I think that is a very real posibility. It's obvious Fox value's RB's, and McGahee is limping to the finish. If you are going to run the ball, you need to have the depth at RB, and Lance Ball just doesn't cut it.

Cole is a HUGE ILB at 6'4"-245 or so, so he is interesting, and while some scoff at the possibility of us drafting a MIKE 'backer, Irving has done basically nothing as a rookie, and Mays is a FA, so that makes it a pretty big concern.
                      Agree on Fletcher Cox or Worthy over Thompson.

Irving hasn't really played many snaps, so i don't know what to think of him, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post

I don't think the value is there for us to take a RB in the 2nd. What we're doing now, doesn't require a first or even second day pick. We can get RBs in the 5th-7th that will get very good production. I personally like Rainey or Demps with Marc Tyler.

As far as Cole, Fox doesn't like big LBs. He likes athletic LBs that can roam and make plays. Cole isn't as athletic as Irving. Now I know we have Mays at MLB right now, but with the way he's playing now, I don't think Fox wants to go that route again. Mays got the job because of the lockout and teams not taking advantage of his over aggression. Once teams starting taking advantage of him over pursuing, he has been terrible. Honestly, he probably should have been benched about 5 or 6 games ago. But Fox is stubborn so he's going to stick with him until the offseason. Irving is faster, better in coverage, and is a better blitzer than Mays. The only thing that is keeping him from it right has got to be how well he knows the scheme. Well that and Woodyard. We've been going with Woodyard/Williams/Miller more and more lately.

Comment

Calais Campbell B. Thompson B. Bunkley E. Dumervil
                          (Ayers) (McBean) (Warren) (Hunter)

That would be a very nice Base front four

Miller Campbell McBean Doom

Very nice nickle front 4
                          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

POLK!! Whew!

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              Agree on Fletcher Cox or Worthy over Thompson.

Irving hasn't really played many snaps, so i don't know what to think of him, yet.
                              Seeing how EFX did not draft one underclassman this year, I think Thompson is more likely.

MLB I think we go hard after one in FA instead of re-signing Mays or hoping Irvin steps up. Too important a position and Mays does not go sideline to sideline like Allen likes.
                              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Working...
                              X