No announcement yet.

Looks like we'll be picking 21st...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would maybe trade up for Zach Brown or Kirkpatrick. I don't want to trade up though, I'd rather have us trade down, maybe even out of the first round.

Comment

Although the front office claims they are behind Tebow, i can almost assure you if we trade up that high we will be picking a QB. Matter of fact im close to being 100% sure they would take a QB. No one except The falcons trade their entire draft for a WR or RB, and they were in position to do it because they didnt have as many holes as we have to fill.

If we sell out to move up, we will take a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
        Although the front office claims they are behind Tebow, i can almost assure you if we trade up that high we will be picking a QB. Matter of fact im close to being 100% sure they would take a QB. No one except The falcons trade their entire draft for a WR or RB, and they were in position to do it because they didnt have as many holes as we have to fill.

If we sell out to move up, we will take a QB.
        For who, though.

RG3 and Luck are top-5 locks.

The rest of the QB's aren't worth trading up for, and we got other needs, depends what we do in free agency though.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          For who, though.

RG3 and Luck are top-5 locks.

The rest of the QB's aren't worth trading up for, and we got other needs, depends what we do in free agency though.
          Exactly, you just said it, "for who?" Thats exactly why we wont be moving up. I think we stay put, and if we do move up, it will be to manuever a few spots up if there is a team that efx thinks will draft a player high on their boards that falls close enough to us in the first round. Just my opinion. Other than that. We arent trading the farm to move up and if we move up that far "top 5" then it will be a QB, and not blackmon or richardson.

Comment

Working...
          X