Brock Osweiler QB ASU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    depend on where he drops and whos also there, if we waste a high pick on a qb i want Aaron Murray of Georgia next year or the year after that.
    EJ Manuel seems to have a big arm and good accuracy, I hope to see more from him next year, though his situation is identical to Russels so it scares me.

Bray will be next years Osweiller (only with more experience)

Truth is next year we will hopefully have less needs especially if we fill the hole of NT in this years draft, we will be in a better position for a future QB.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
      No it's not, great players at all positions constantly have ooh ah moments on their tape

Edit: after reading your post again, I may have mis-interpreted it... clarify what you mean by if you watch a highlight tape and wait for an ooh-ah moment it's a problem ..?
      thats what I mean. Highlight tapes are some of your best stuff. It should be exciting. I shouldn't be waiting to be excited during a highlight reel.

Comment

• I hope if they draft a quarterback, he has the intelligence to be like a sponge and soak in everything 2 Hall of Fame quarterbacks tell him. What an ideal situation to be in as a young guy trying to make it in the league as a quarterback.
        sigpic

Comment

• I think that we should pass on him. The main reason for this is because we have a healthy Manning for a minimum of 3 years. I think we wait until next year and draft the best QB we can find. This year we have too many holes on D that need filling. We have a capable backup in Haine and Webber. There is a reason why he is not projected in the first 2 rounds. We take this year off and draft our guy next year.

Comment

Working...
          X