Fannin will be Peyton's new Joseph Addai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fannin will be Peyton's new Joseph Addai

He is big, can catch. Just needs to understand the playbook! If a LSU guy can learn it more then likely the Auburn kid can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18riJYBQLm0
    sigpic

Should be a decent fullback.

Just need to get his blocking up to shape and he should do pretty well.

Comment

^ if they use him as FB he could be just like Marcel Reece who's a nightmare to always account for n matchup with

Have very high hopes for Fannin and hope Fox hasn't forgotten about him

Cuz I'm a fan of any RB that's 6' 230lbs runs a sub 4.4 and is a great receiver out of the backfield

Comment

Watched him for 4 years at Auburn.

The kid sucks. Ya'll really need to get over the size and speed thing. The kid lacks the head and can't hold onto the football. I seriously doubt he ever amounts to anything in an NFL uniform.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

The kid sucks. Ya'll really need to get over the size and speed thing. The kid lacks the head and can't hold onto the football. I seriously doubt he ever amounts to anything in an NFL uniform.
          Glad you got here before I did, you can take the flak for saying the above ^

I think Fanin has potential, but lots of players have "potential".
          Realistically, I'm not expecting to ever see much from him in the NFL.

'Course, he's on our roster, so I hope I'm pleasantly surprised.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

I seen highlights of him, he doesn't suck

And fumbling isn't something that can't be fixed KNOWSHON MORENO can't be fixed, fumbling? Well ask AP how he did it cuz he use to suck at holding onto the ball too but he stopped

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
              I seen highlights of him, he doesn't suck

And fumbling isn't something that can't be fixed KNOWSHON MORENO can't be fixed, fumbling? Well ask AP how he did it cuz he use to suck at holding onto the ball too but he stopped
              highlights... highlights... that's what you seen... highlights, think about what that word means for a minute... highlights.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                highlights... highlights... that's what you seen... highlights, think about what that word means for a minute... highlights.
                I watched Peyton Manning's lowlights and now I want to get rid of him

Saw a video of Hanie's highlights that guy is a monster
                sigpic
                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                  I watched Peyton Manning's lowlights and now I want to get rid of him

Saw a video of Hanie's highlights that guy is a monster
                  im just sayin that when someone says they watched a guys entire college career, saying that you seen a reel made up of just his good plays isnt the best way to argue your point.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

If he were so freaking good he would've had a roster spot last year.... But he didn't!!! I would give him a chance as a FB, not as a RB.

Comment

Didn't he get injured in the preseason and put on the ir?

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                        If he were so freaking good he would've had a roster spot last year.... But he didn't!!! I would give him a chance as a FB, not as a RB.
                        Reports out of TC were that he looked by far like the most explosive back n very much stood out ...he got his knee blown out by Derrick Harvey and that ended that

That's why he wasn't on the roster

N agreed about the highlights thing but when you watch highlights that are composed in a 10 minute vid the statement "he sucks" rubs you the wrong way because you just saw TEN MINUTES worth of him doing work
                        Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 04-11-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

He is not a fullback. People think he is a fullback because one one play in training camp it said he led the way for a big run. I don't know how many people actually pay attention to formations and what not but we ran out of the off set I formation using Lance Ball as the fullback a couple times during the season. It was more than likely just a sub in thing.

I expect Knowshon Moreno to be big this season. He doesn't have great speed and not great field vision however he can pass protect and has reliable hands. He is a good option for us coming out of the back field.I hope he can get his career on track and turn into a real impact player cause I really like him.

I think we could see Fannin get his shot at retuning kicks in training camp. That is probably the best bet for him getting a roster spot. Mcgahee will be on the team. Knowshon will be on the team. And there will be a rookie who we draft more than likely on the team. Last year we carried only 3 into the season so it could be the same this year. However if we carry a 4th it will be between Johnson, Ball, Fannin, Omon and possible another undrafted player. Of those guys I bet Lance Ball would win the spot. I know fans don't like him because he isn't flashy but he is an ideal player to have at the back of the roster. He is the definition of solid. He never ever gets injured. He is a hard runner and has some speed and elusivness to go with him also.

I doubt Mario Fannin makes the roster unless he shows up big as a return man or something like that.

Comment

Ehh I doubt he makes the team but if he did that would be good I guess.

I think we keep 4 RBs the most. McGahee, Moreno, Draft pick, and it's between Lance Ball, JJohnson and Fannin.

Comment

i hope we get rid of lance ball. hes not really good at anything but below average at everything. JJ looked really fast when he was in there but i doubt he sees anytime. noshow mcgahee draft and fanning plz

Comment

Working...
                              X