Turbin and Worthy to visit Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbin and Worthy to visit Broncos

Turbin Per Denver Post, Worthy per himself, on NFL Network.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Turbin is one of my favorite prospects, I'd love to get him. And Worthy is a no brainer to bring in.

Comment

Worthy in the 1st, Brandon Thompson in the 2nd, Turbin in the 3rd

Comment

I Don't want DT's in the 1st and 2nd... EWWE.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Ugh, not Jerel Worthy please.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            Worthy in the 1st, Brandon Thompson in the 2nd, Turbin in the 3rd
            Kirkpatrick/Jenkins in the 1st, Brandon Thompson in the 2nd, Turbin in the 3rd sounds a whole lot better to me.

Comment

I like Worthy. Wouldn't mind for him to be our 1st round pick.

I also like Turbin. Reminds me a lot of Chris Ivory from the Saints

Comment

Two of my favorite prospects. Would love to see both of them in orange and blue. I'm not sure if I would take Worthy over Brockers or Cox, but I think he is a better than Still, Reyes, and Poe.

Comment

Originally posted by LazerRocketArm View Post
                  Ugh, not Jerel Worthy please.
                  Why no worthy? Im asking out of pure curiosity because I had not watched him at all.

Althougj guy anchored the number one run defense in the big ten at only 308 (or around there).
                  I love this guys potential. That size could also be a beast in the pass rush game.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                    Two of my favorite prospects. Would love to see both of them in orange and blue. I'm not sure if I would take Worthy over Brockers or Cox, but I think he is a better than Still, Reyes, and Poe.
                    Agreed.

However, I wouldn't touch Michael Brockers. He has talent, but he's strictly a 1-year wonder. Also, LSU annually gives the NFL crappy d-line prospects that look good thanks to the talent around them.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Would certainly like Worthy in the 1st, good upside.

Turbin, i'd like as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfootball39 View Post
                        Why no worthy? Im asking out of pure curiosity because I had not watched him at all.

Althougj guy anchored the number one run defense in the big ten at only 308 (or around there).
                        I love this guys potential. That size could also be a beast in the pass rush game.
                        He's just so average. At everything.

He has bad conditioning, nothing about him stands out, he's built like a fat mess, and he's probably the 5th or 6th best DT in the draft. I don't want the 5th or 6th best anything in the 1st round. You're just killing your draft value if you make moves like that. I hope now with Bannan signed we don't look at a DT in the 1st, we clearly didn't put a high priority on DT's last year. I hope nothings changed. WR,CB,S,DT, or RB in the 1st. Only DT I want that high is Still. If we get Still, I'll be okay with it. No other DT's.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfootball39 View Post

At first I was Anti-Worthy, until I did some homework on the dude.

Worthy has 4-3 nose tackle anchoring ability, but I would love him as an under tackle in a 4-3, he can penetrate into the backfield with ease and has a high motor.
                          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I will be very happy if we take Worthy in round 1.

Comment

Turbin would be a good pick -- solid #2 back with some speed.

Comment

Working...
                              X