• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Agreed.

However, I wouldn't touch Michael Brockers. He has talent, but he's strictly a 1-year wonder. Also, LSU annually gives the NFL crappy d-line prospects that look good thanks to the talent around them.
    I dis agree glenn dorsey has looked good I really liked nevis last year but I don't understand how he fits in to 3-4

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    High motor and Worthy do not belong in the same sentence
    I think it is more the conditioning I am not sure he could be more then a rotational dt right away but a year or two down the road once he adapts to the speed of the nfl and gets in to nfl shape through the training programs he could be elite

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    Vs Ohio St..He was anticipating the snap count something fierce in that game ...

Here's a decent highlight clip ...

Comparing the prospects and highlight videos of the two..I just like how Still's frame looks,his range and versatility for man that size much more . I also think he displays much better technique and I like the thought of being able to jumbo him out as a 4-3 DE

I will give Worthy the advantage at the POA and also having more a presence that requires double teams ... I think both prospects will take time developing here ...

All an all I like both prospects and would be happy with either ...

Leave a comment:

• maddenking27
    replied
    Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
    A high motor guy for a low motor guy....
    Lol your kidding right? Because the knock on Worthy is he doesnt have a high motor and play to the same high level all the time like when he played Wisconsin.And Still had the best Season last year out of any D-linemen in the draft..so...nope. Still>Worthy

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    I really like Turbin

Where's he projected to go now?

Leave a comment:

• jaytea11
    replied
    Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
    Hands Down:thumb:......Just switch Worthy with Still.
    A high motor guy for a low motor guy....

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
    Does anyone know of the specific games Worthy was dominate in?
    Vs Ohio St ... I've watched and rewatched that highlight video ... He was anticipating the snap count something fierce in that game ...

Here's a decent highlight clip ...

Leave a comment:

• Br0nc0Buster
    replied

I have seen worthy play and I really am not that impressed

I am not really interested in a guy who does nothing for the majority of the game, but blows up a few gaps here and there(what I see when I watch Worthy)

I would much prefer someone who pushes the pocket back on a consistent basis even if it doesnt lead to sacks or TFLs (what I see when I watch Brandon Thompson)

I have not seen every game Worthy has played so it is very possible I have missed something, but I am just wondering why so many are high on the guy
    Went back and watched his snaps from the outback bowl
    feeling a little better about Worthy after that game, still probably like Thompson better

Leave a comment:

• maddenking27
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Worthy in the 1st, Brandon Thompson in the 2nd, Turbin in the 3rd
    Hands Down:thumb:......Just switch Worthy with Still.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied

I am not really interested in a guy who does nothing for the majority of the game, but blows up a few gaps here and there(what I see when I watch Worthy)

I would much prefer someone who pushes the pocket back on a consistent basis even if it doesnt lead to sacks or TFLs (what I see when I watch Brandon Thompson)

I have not seen every game Worthy has played so it is very possible I have missed something, but I am just wondering why so many are high on the guy
    he does it every game but it is more of a thing he can do and destory gaps.

Leave a comment:

• Br0nc0Buster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    I think Worthy would be a good 1st round selection ...

My only complaint about him from a frame and developmental stand point of a typical DT Worthy reminds me of Marcus Thomas which at this point I see no chance of the Broncos resigning ...

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Worthy is the only DT not named Cox, Ta'Amu, or Chapman I see as being a BPA pick more than a need pick..

I'd be okay with it.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    Von Miller (@MillerLite40)

s/0 my fellow misfit @I_AM_Worthy99 #follow #follow could B a bronco !!! #hint lol j/p maybe tho??

Leave a comment:

• meatloaf
    replied
    draft defense...PLEASE! we need it

I want Worthy and another DT. However I'm really hoping Turbin is there with our 3rd pick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X