Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tannehill Gets Ultimate Disrespect Worse then Marry my daughter...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    How do you know that Colt won't be great? He's played 2 years... it's too early to tell. Teams that give up on QB's every two years are not teams that are constant winners. It's the same junk the Broncos have done sense Elway.

    Let him Develop. He could surprise.
    Wasn't there an argument the other day if the giants had given up on Eli as quickly they wouldnt be where they are now?
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.


    Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
      Wasn't there an argument the other day if the giants had given up on Eli as quickly they wouldnt be where they are now?
      I didn't see that argument but it's a great one :thumb:
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        I didn't see that argument but it's a great one :thumb:
        May have been an article in twitter saying if the giants had just folded on Eli it could have set the Giants back years.

        The Raiders however were smart to cut their losses.

        I agree that Colt given pieces and a clean head could be successful in cleveland.
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.


        Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
          Wasn't there an argument the other day if the giants had given up on Eli as quickly they wouldnt be where they are now?
          If you look at the stats, Eli Manning wasn't much different than Mark Sanchez after his third season. Will Sanchez progress like Eli Manning? Will Tebow ruin his progress in New York. By the way, Steve Young wasn't much different than Tebow after his second season. The Bucs gave up on him after his second season, sending him to the 49ers.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            How do you know that Colt won't be great? He's played 2 years... it's too early to tell. Teams that give up on QB's every two years are not teams that are constant winners. It's the same junk the Broncos have done sense Elway.

            Let him Develop. He could surprise.
            What do you say about Brady Quinn? Did they give up n him too early? Did they surround him with a good supporting team?
            Where is this season going?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
              What do you say about Brady Quinn? Did they give up n him too early? Did they surround him with a good supporting team?
              Quinn didn't do anything. McCoy with even less than Quinn had has shown tremendous promise when compared.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • #67
                @nfl: Report: Browns split on Justin Blackmon, Ryan Tannehill: http://t.co/H7okN3kP
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.


                Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                Comment


                • #68
                  Pick needs to be Blackmon/Richardson.

                  Not Blackmon/Tannehill.

                  It is a smokescreen to get Miami or some other stupid team to make a move.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                  The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                    Pick needs to be Blackmon/Richardson.

                    Not Blackmon/Tannehill.

                    It is a smokescreen to get Miami or some other stupid team to make a move.
                    The Vikings are smart to trade down, and it would be very smart of the Browns to make it look like they want Tannehill, but then again, I doubt Minnesota would take Richardson.

                    I still say they'll pick Richardson.
                    sigpic

                    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                      If you look at the stats, Eli Manning wasn't much different than Mark Sanchez after his third season. Will Sanchez progress like Eli Manning? Will Tebow ruin his progress in New York. By the way, Steve Young wasn't much different than Tebow after his second season. The Bucs gave up on him after his second season, sending him to the 49ers.
                      Thanks Rodd. I thought I read that exact thing on twitter somewhere.
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.


                      Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X