29. Ravens Donta Hightower MLB bama
    30. Niners Stephan Hill WR Geogia Tech
    31. Patriots Jerrell worthy DT/Five tech Michigan state
    32. Giants Michael Brockers DT LSU

Broncos Mock
    1.Janoris jenkins CB North Bama
    2. Mychael Kendricks MLB Cal
    3. Mike Martin DT Michigan
    4.Robert Turbin(trade both our fourths for athird ifwe need toget him)
    4 Lucas Nix OG Purdue
    5.jack Crawford DE Penn State
    6. Jonas Gray RB notre damn
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Janoris Jenkins talent wise is worth it at 25 its just wondering when he is gonna get arrested and suspended which is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      4. Browns Justin Blackmon WR ok state
      22. Browns Bradon Weeden QB OK state
      No, explained a million times.

Do not need to explain One Million and One Times.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        No, explained a million times.

Do not need to explain One Million and One Times.
        How is this far off? I can definately see Cleveland grabbing Weeden. If not at 22, then in the 2nd round. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not going to happen.

Weeden is a "ready now" starter. Meaning that there is a better chance at them grabbing a guy like him over Tannehill. I think that Weeden would give competition to McCoy, and is the most ready guy to play.

And grabbing Blackmon at 4 is pretty reasonable too.
        PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_N_Broncs View Post
          How is this far off? I can definately see Cleveland grabbing Weeden. If not at 22, then in the 2nd round. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not going to happen.

Weeden is a "ready now" starter. Meaning that there is a better chance at them grabbing a guy like him over Tannehill. I think that Weeden would give competition to McCoy, and is the most ready guy to play.

It's too early to give up on Colt McCoy. He has struggled, yes, but he's had no talent around him.

So the Browns need to give him talent.

1a) Justin Blackman
          1b) Doug Martin

Starting WR and starting RB.

Comment

i dont think will take a high risk character CB 1st pick...i say it'll be a DT or RB but i have been wrong before...

Comment

The Browns most definately need a wide receiver. It can wait till 22 in this scenario.

Trent Richardson is a ready to start now running back and in 20 degree weather with 50mph winds when all you can do is run. He`s just impossible to pass on. Weeden may be a ready now Ryan Leaf but the Browns need a running game and starting WR and an offensive line. I know it is REALLY tough to understand how a team can pass on an amazingly inept quarterback in favor of building talent around a quarterback but that is what the Browns need to do.

This Tannehill sounds like an amazing Wide Receiver or Running Back that you think so highly of him...

Bat, alas, he is just another QB and none of the previously mentioned positions.

Ooh, Blackmon. No problem there. But, what about a running back? Oh yea, I forgot you all insist on throwing the ball in 20 degree and 50mph wind weather!

Browns needs ARE for the 1,000,001st time!

1. RB
              2. WR
              3. CB
              4. RT
              5. OLB
              6. FS
              7. OG
              8. DE
              9. DEPTH

Note: NO QUARTERBACKS

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                It's too early to give up on Colt McCoy. He has struggled, yes, but he's had no talent around him.

So the Browns need to give him talent.

1a) Justin Blackman
                1b) Doug Martin

Starting WR and starting RB.
                If it was me, i would do this... But what im saying is that this assumption isnt far off. Mainly because the FO doesnt have 100% confidence in McCoy. They have shown this already. So going with Blackmon then Weeden with their two firsts, is a VERY realistic situation
                PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

I'm no Browns fan but I think
                  Trent Richardson
                  Stephen Hill

would be the better route to take

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                    Trent Richardson
                    Stephen Hill

That would be GREAT! CP as soon as I am on a computer.

Comment

The Browns most definately need a wide receiver. It can wait till 22 in this scenario.

Trent Richardson is a ready to start now running back and in 20 degree weather with 50mph winds when all you can do is run. He`s just impossible to pass on. Weeden may be a ready now Ryan Leaf but the Browns need a running game and starting WR and an offensive line. I know it is REALLY tough to understand how a team can pass on an amazingly inept quarterback in favor of building talent around a quarterback but that is what the Browns need to do.

This Tannehill sounds like an amazing Wide Receiver or Running Back that you think so highly of him...

Bat, alas, he is just another QB and none of the previously mentioned positions.

Ooh, Blackmon. No problem there. But, what about a running back? Oh yea, I forgot you all insist on throwing the ball in 20 degree and 50mph wind weather!

Browns needs ARE for the 1,000,001st time!

1. RB
                      2. WR
                      3. CB
                      4. RT
                      5. OLB
                      6. FS
                      7. OG
                      8. DE
                      9. DEPTH

Note: NO QUARTERBACKS
                      Oh im sorry Charlie, i seem to have forgot you work in the Cleveland F.O. Just because YOU think their needs dont include a QB, doesnt mean they feel that way. Why would they have been in the running for RG3, or Flynn? Why would people keep talking about Tannehill and Weeden to Cleveland? Maybe thats because they feel their is indeed a need there.

Mark my words, you all will draft a QB in the first three rounds. I know more about Cleveland than you think.
                      Last edited by Buck_N_Broncs; 04-15-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
                        Trent Richardson
                        Stephen Hill

i agree w/ you on that esp. w/ the division the play...the need to be able to pound the ball...

Comment

Oh im sorry Charlie, i seem to have forgot you work in the Cleveland F.O. Just because YOU think their needs dont include a QB, doesnt mean they feel that way. Why would they have been in the running for RG3, or Flynn? Why would people keep talking about Tannehill and Weeden to Cleveland? Maybe thats because they feel their is indeed a need there.

Mark my words, you all will draft a QB in the first three rounds. I know more about Cleveland than you think.
                          Doing what I said the team will stop being a trainwreck in 2-3 seasons.

Doing what you said they may as well flush another 10 years down the drain.

I am approaching 30, I can`t sit here another 10, 15, 20 years for the front office to actually have a brain.

Comment

Janoris Jenkins? You still don't know how the Broncos evaluate players.
                            sigpic

Comment

Doing what I said the team will stop being a trainwreck in 2-3 seasons.

Doing what you said they may as well flush another 10 years down the drain.

I am approaching 30, I can`t sit here another 10, 15, 20 years for the front office to actually have a brain.
                              I'm not saying that i agree with the Weeden draft pick. Heck, before we got Peyton and everyone was putting him in the Broncos mock, i about puked. But the more i hear about it, and see that the F.O really doesnt believe in McCoy (much like our FO didnt believei n Tebow) I can see it going down like that. After Tannehill and Weeden the talent drops off at QB.

Again, im not saying its the right thing to do, im saying i can see it done. I think its much more likely that they could get him with their second round pick.
                              Last edited by Buck_N_Broncs; 04-15-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X