No announcement yet.

How do you rate draft so far?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you rate draft so far?

i watched 4 3 hrs to see broncos trade out of first round. I know we need to fill some holes. Was there nobody there we were interested in. And did we get any value by trading out?

Lol.

I'll give it a NC

for Not Completed. Anyone who rates this draft before at least tomorrow is jumping to conclusions that they shouldn't be.

Comment

According to draft value charts, we gave away the 9th pick in the fourth round. That does not inspire confidence.
      sigpic

Comment

You watched this draft for 43 hours?

And I agree with InElwayWeTrust. I cant grade a draft in which we havn't made a pick yet.

It could be good or it could be bad. Its incomplete in my book.

Trading down sometimes can work. I will hold judgement until I see who we get with those picks. No way I can grade this draft without even drafting anyone yet.

I just hope we draft a player who has a twitter so I can follow him. If we draft some guy who doesn't even have a twitter account then I'm going to make a billboard demanding that Elway and company get fired.
        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs
          You watched this draft for 43 hours?

And I agree with InElwayWeTrust. I cant grade a draft in which we havn't made a pick yet.

It could be good or it could be bad. Its incomplete in my book.

Trading down sometimes can work. I will hold judgement until I see who we get with those picks. No way I can grade this draft without even drafting anyone yet.

I just hope we draft a player who has a twitter so I can follow him. If we draft some guy who doesn't even have a twitter account then I'm going to make a billboard demanding that Elway and company get fired.
          I think it's more important to draft a player who isn't a bust rather than a player who has a twitter account though
          In a Mile High state of mind...

Comment

i agree not completed i guess i meant based on team needs and players left was it worth trading out of round we get 4th pick in second round

Comment

meant for 3 hrs

Comment

Can't grade at least until after tomarrow, but really a draft can't be graded until a few years out.
                sigpic
                What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

one sure way to not have a 1st round bust, is to not pick in the first round.....take that nay sayers

Anti-climactic. projected first worthy, still on the board.

One more pick than we started with
                  Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

right so does this mean win now mode slowed down

Comment

Really bad

Better work magic tmr

Comment

Wait, we still have Manning right? then ok, id say so far so good...hehe
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ
                          Really bad

Better work magic tmr
                          i agree hope tomorrow makes more sense

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                            Wait, we still have Manning right? then ok, id say so far so good...hehe
                            O starting to look better but a mid level d needs improvement

Comment

I have a feeling...I'm gonna feel sick to my stomach tomorrow.
                              In a Mile High state of mind...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎