Blake signs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake signs.

Broncos signed fourth-round C Philip Blake to a four-year contract.
    Although Blake was a center at Baylor, he worked at guard during the Senior Bowl and has suggested that will be his primary position in Denver. Former college teammate J.D. Walton isn't yet in danger of losing his starting job, which means the 26-year-old Blake will likely work as the interior swing man as a rookie.

5 down, 2 to go.

Good to see... now if we could just finish off those last 2... let's get it done Elway/Fox/personnel guy /whoever

Comment

If Blake is the primary swing man this year, I would hope that bodes well for next year starting. Then again, depending on Kuper's recovery, he might be starting this year.
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Who have we not signed yet?
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I think Osweiler and someone else.

Wolfe maybe?

Comment

Wolfe signed but hasn't graduated yet. Osweiler is one. I think Hillman may be the other.
            Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              Who have we not signed yet?
              Brock and Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                I think Osweiler and someone else.

Wolfe maybe?
                Hillman.

Wolfe has signed, he said on twitter he'll be in Denver within a week, still in college.

Comment

How is it that we haven't signed Hillman yet, but he's been at the OTA's. I didn't think that was allowed, or maybe he hasn't been at the OTA's and I'm mistaken. Seems strange to me.

Comment

Correct that - Osweiler has been at the OTA's as well. I thought players didn't go to those until signed due to the fact that they could get injured and then how would you account for that when it came time to agree upon a contract?

Comment

It may be because the OTA's so far have been voluntary. I do not think they will be able to participate in the mandatory camps unless they have signed.
                      sigpic
                      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Unsigned players can participate in OTAs if they sign an injury waiver. They wouldn't be at training camp though unsigned.

It was common practice for years when the rookie contracts were so out of whack and it took sonlong to sign 1st rounders.
                        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                          Unsigned players can participate in OTAs if they sign an injury waiver. They wouldn't be at training camp though unsigned.

It was common practice for years when the rookie contracts were so out of whack and it took sonlong to sign 1st rounders.
                          It show real dedication if we have players at OTAS that's not signed.I'm glad we added players like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                            It show real dedication if we have players at OTAS that's not signed.I'm glad we added players like that.
                            Seems like the Broncos look for a player being a good person as much as how well they play, Me likey!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X