Jason Babin on waivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Babin on waivers

Should the Broncos target him? It's rare for a player of his caliber to be had for "free" and he'd certainly be a welcome addition to an already devastating pass rush. We may be a little overloaded, but you can never have too many defensive weapons. What do you guys think?
    The Colorado Avalanche are tanking this very seriously.

No..........

Comment

Yeah that would be a nice pick up to add to von and doom already, then maybe he could open up a lot more, cause even tho von is balling out of control I had noticed that he has been dropping back a lot more, so with babin u could confuse other O's like crazy

Comment

Who would Denver drop to bring Babin in? I would love the move, but you have to think about the 53 man roster.
        We are going with Plan A

Comment

It's interesting, but probably some other team will pick him up before Denver has a chance.
          Last edited by al_2021; 11-27-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

hes due 1.6 for rest of the year they said but i wouldnt mind picking him if we get the chance can never have enough pass rushers...esp. come playoff time vs brady shaub flacco etc...

Comment

Nope and nope and nope again. Guy is completely one dimensonal, and in a system where it's set up perfectly to only get sacks, he's not getting them. Guy is a quitter, not team orientated player, delusional, and has no awareness of football that takes place outside of his d-line unit. He actually thinks there's nothing wrong with the Eagles Defense, and that it's the philly media and fans who are causing them to lose lol.

Comment

I have a feeling he will be a Falcon. They let go of Ray Edwards earlier this year.

They got Asante Samuel for a bargain from the Eagles, this might be a bigger bargain for them considering they are the type of team that can play ahead and depend on their pass rushers.

Other teams that could use him in pass rushing situations would be the Bengals, who have the depth on DL to use him only in pass rush situations, co-incidentally they will play the Eagles later this year . He is one dimensional and does not defend the run as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Nazi View Post
                  Who would Denver drop to bring Babin in? I would love the move, but you have to think about the 53 man roster.
                  Caleb Hanie...

Comment

We dont run a wide 9 even on passing downs, so I doubt he will have success here
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Yes yes yes. Allows us to kick Wolfe inside and we get a third pro bowl caliber pass rusher.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        Yes yes yes. Allows us to kick Wolfe inside and we get a third pro bowl caliber pass rusher.
                        We could kick Wolfe inside whenever, we have Ayers who's done a heck of a job when he's had a chance to play. He improved his pass rushing skills a lot and is great vs the run. The coaches just don't want to put him inside, he's gonna stay there even if we bring Jared Allen.

And Babin would be a great fit for the Jets, they suck at getting after the QB. No way Babin makes it to us in the waivers we're 8-3.

Comment

I sure hope someone else picks him up before we get the chance. The guy is the antithesis of a team player, and we don't need him in the first place. If Philly cut him you know there is a problem there.

Comment

Should the Broncos sign Justin Babin?

Just wanted to see what other fans thought about this?

Comment

Hello,

I don't think we need him. Our D is pretty good this year. Who would you want him replacing? Do we want to pay 4 million to a guy who quit on his last team?

Comment

Working...
                              X