No announcement yet.

Obligatory Look to 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway knows how important a good secondary is.

He also knows how important and talented Chris Harris and DRC are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
      Elway knows how important a good secondary is.

He also knows how important and talented Chris Harris and DRC are.
      This and also WW at LB.Harris and Woody are just out and out competitors.Drc is pure talent and around the other two with their work ethic it will make DRC better for it.

Comment

• WW is amazing, along with Danny Trevathan. he played mlb at kentucky i'd love to see what he could do out there.

not to mention those 2 are probably some of the best cover lbers in the nfl. i mean 2 int at lb in the first 5 games. whats that if you average it out. 6 ints a game.
        Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 10-12-2013, 09:38 PM.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          WW is amazing, along with Danny Trevathan. he played mlb at kentucky i'd love to see what he could do out there.

not to mention those 2 are probably some of the best cover lbers in the nfl. i mean 2 int at lb in the first 5 games. whats that if you average it out. 6 ints a game.
          Nate Irving hasnt been bad either, though he hasnt stood out he will be good in rotation and provides good depth. I think when Miller comes back since hes more versatile then Johnson he could be the guy we place in those situations where someone is injured or hurt. He has experience at all 3 positions in college. He still has trouble getting off blocks and I think he is a bit wasted as a strongside but we still have Phillips who is an excellent Leo
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• alot of millers sacks come off the strong side out running the rt.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
            X