Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Stokley

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Glad to hear he's available should we need him later
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
      I really hope we grab him.. with our offense playing at this level, we should really grab him as a backup plan.. Any of our 4 horsemen that go down it wouldn't hurt to have the added veteranship..

      Also I truly think Stokely did a lot in his short tenure for this franchise. He deserves to end his career with a legendary offense.
      No, NO and NO. Caldwell well step up if somebody goes down, and i'd be willing to bet that we bring up one of our receivers from the PS before we re-sign Stokely.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Love Stokes, but there really isn't any room for him on this team. Too many receivers, who by the way are better...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by JayJack View Post
          No, NO and NO. Caldwell well step up if somebody goes down, and i'd be willing to bet that we bring up one of our receivers from the PS before we re-sign Stokely.
          This...

          Or Tamme would get some time outside as well.

          Comment


          • #35
            Stokes was a great receiver for us and I hated to see him go, but it was time. He should probably retire. He's had a great career, two SB rings, 15 seasons...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              It wouldn't surprise me if Stokes plays again. It would definitely surprise me if it was here. Love Stokes but we have way too much depth and talent to bring Stokes back. I couldn't see who we would let go to make room for him.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                This...

                Or Tamme would get some time outside as well.
                You're right, I forgot about Tamme.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  The ravens are re signing him. He was released due to roster problems.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                    The ravens are re signing him. He was released due to roster problems.
                    Good for Stokes
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      Love Stokes, but there really isn't any room for him on this team. Too many receivers, who by the way are better...
                      This.. I deeply miss him though. The thing I loved about Stokley was being clutch during regular season and postseason play.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        He'd be a good backup to Welker, in case Welker gets injured.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X