Clowney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukes88 View Post
    Guy will be an immediate impact player and will be in the Aldon/Von/JJ discussion early in his career... two of those guys are still showing signs of not being professionals off the field, but are legitimate STUDS...
    Clowney has the talent but you deeming him elite before he plays is way premature. The hype around him this offseason had him as a leading Heisman candidate and expected to be the best defensive player in college in 20 years, and none of that is happening. He's a great college player, and will most likely be a good pro, but it's not like he's an immaculate player, for example, each player you named has a 5x better motor, which is a huge factor as a pass rusher.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
      I smell bust

Kid has talent, but the lack of motivation is worrisome, I'm sure a lot of scouts will not even bother with the kid. At this point, I'd take Anthony Barr over Clowney. I don't see him falling off the Top-15, but at this point, if I'm the Jaguars, Giants, Bucs, Steelers, Vikings, I wouldn't take him.
      Lack of motivation is not what is going on right now, he has shown to take a handful of plays off but what is going on now is completely different and it won't really change how FO really look at him too much. I don't think what he is going through makes him look like a bust
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
        Its not just lack of production. His attitude and lack of care. He just sat out of a game due to "injury". A lot of people think he is faking to protect himself. I hope he falls to #32.
        It's not lack of care, if anything he is just protecting himself
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
          Even with the lack of production. I think he still goes top 5.
          +1, at worst top 10.

Talent trumps all.

Comment

I had no problem with his effort in the first game. Combine his effort in the first half with the heat and humidity at game time and its no wonder he was exhausted in the second half. Plus NC's offense was moving at a really fast pace.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I Wish we would just trade the house for Jadeveon.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                +1, at worst top 10.

Talent trumps all.
                Sad but oh so very true. Growing up they tell you hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard, but in reality talent gets paid qnd hard work gets a roster bubble
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

IMHO if his stock continues to drop, he'll return for his senior year
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Imagine him opposite Von.
                    British Bronco:wave:

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      IMHO if his stock continues to drop, he'll return for his senior year
                      i doubt it. theres been speculation that the reason he's been sitting out is so he doesn't make his injury worse and set him back in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X