Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver's biggest need?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver's biggest need?

    I'm thinking legitimate depth on the offensive line.....and you say?

  • #2
    Dline pass rushers, you can never have enough DT that can rush the passer or DE. Would not be shocked if we go pass rusher again in the first round
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think pass rushing DE, and depth on both the offensive and defensive lines.
      Last edited by Chillez; 09-17-2013, 04:01 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd have to go with LG position. Beadles just don't do it for me and I think he's replaceable.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JayJack View Post
          I'd have to go with LG position. Beadles just don't do it for me and I think he's replaceable.
          I think his replacement is already on the roster. I already have said that i wouldnt be shocked if Moffitt is starting at LG by the playoffs. He fits the scheme better and is a stronger force inside.
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

          Comment


          • #6
            DE. I like Wolfe, Jackson, and our big boys, but none of them are edge pass rushers. We could use a Doom replacement.
            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              I think his replacement is already on the roster. I already have said that i wouldnt be shocked if Moffitt is starting at LG by the playoffs. He fits the scheme better and is a stronger force inside.
              I forgot about Moffitt. Kuper could be an option.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                DE. I like Wolfe, Jackson, and our big boys, but none of them are edge pass rushers. We could use a Doom replacement.
                This.


                If Kuper is fine then our Oline should be just fine. We still have a little depth there too. There's almost no pass rush besides Phillips right now.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                  DE. I like Wolfe, Jackson, and our big boys, but none of them are edge pass rushers. We could use a Doom replacement.
                  I'm not saying you're wrong about Wolfe, Jackson and Ayers, but part of me really believe we like that front, mainly for run downs. Now when you consider Von coming back in 4 weeks, that'll make Phillips even better. Fast foward to next year, Quanterus Smith and Lerentee McCray could be the pass rushers we are currently looking for, and I won't rule out Phillips being re-signed. So IMO, I don't think we go DE in the 1st, but I could see us going DT again in the 1st if it's somebody who's good against the run and offer a good consistant pass rush.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think Will Sutton ends up a Bronco just my opinion
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      I think Will Sutton ends up a Bronco just my opinion
                      Could definitely see this. Also have my fingers crossed?
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        I think Will Sutton ends up a Bronco just my opinion
                        That's where i'm at also. I'm not sure if he'll be a everydown player, but I think if we give him reps at DT, possibly DE and FB, it would justify him being a 1st rd pick.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                          That's where i'm at also. I'm not sure if he'll be a everydown player, but I think if we give him reps at DT, possibly DE and FB, it would justify him being a 1st rd pick.
                          Henry Melton is a guy without ideal size, and I could see him having similar success. JDR likes a rotation anyways. I think we trade down into the 2nd and that seems like a good place for him.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As most of the people have already stated, dline or oline. I could see us replacing Zane, even with Moffitt. You can never have enough quality players on the lines. Also, a pass rusher at de or dt. Having a great rotation on the dline would be a huge bonus and we could play big or small depending on the situation. We have some nice depth on this team which allows us to bpa a bit.
                            Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                            Supporting this staff!
                            Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The biggest need is games played and time for the system to set. Until then, arm-chair coaching and second-guessing is not really going to do much other than provide forum fodder.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X