Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you accept this trade?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by 24SuperChamp View Post
    I wanted to reach out to Bronco Country and get their honest opinion.

    Would you trade Von Miller for JJ Watt?

    With Von's jaded past and being one step away from a year long suspension, would you consider it?

    Just wanted to open it up to some friendly discussion. :thumb:

    Personally, I think Von is a better player and has a higher ceiling in regards to all around talent but his troubled track record is becoming worrisome.
    No, I see them as equals at this point. They are equal in their impact to the game
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

    Comment


    • #32
      Watt had 68 solo tackles 22 sacks 16 PD 43 QB Hits 4 FF and 39 TFL

      Miller did not surpass him on any level except 1 INT.

      In the playoffs Miller had 7 Tackles 1 Sack and 2 QB Hits

      Watt had 6 tackles 2 sacks 2 PD's 3 QB Hits and 3 TFL, though he played in 1 extra game
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        No, I see them as equals at this point. They are equal in their impact to the game
        On the field, maybe. Off the field, Watt's miles ahead of him
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          On the field, maybe. Off the field, Watt's miles ahead of him
          Oh you mean a young guy in his 20's made some mistakes??? No!! That never happens to any what's so ever
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            On the field, maybe. Off the field, Watt's miles ahead of him
            Miller failed what is labeled in the league as the STUPIDITY TEST. He knew when they were going to test him and he still failed and bribed the collector. Not only that he failed to show up to court on an appointed date for traffic violations and continues to have speeding tickets.

            Elway needs to start treating him like Cowboys did Dez and give him a permanent escort to baby sit this idiot because he cant take care of himself
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              Watt had 68 solo tackles 22 sacks 16 PD 43 QB Hits 4 FF and 39 TFL

              Miller did not surpass him on any level except 1 INT.

              In the playoffs Miller had 7 Tackles 1 Sack and 2 QB Hits

              Watt had 6 tackles 2 sacks 2 PD's 3 QB Hits and 3 TFL, though he played in 1 extra game
              There still both playmakers and the fact they play different positions. Watts job is to blow everything up on every play inside the offensive line while Miller has contain responsibilities and coverage responsibilities. Watt also rushes the passer every single pass attempt while miller only rushed maybe 70% of the time
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                Oh you mean a young guy in his 20's made some mistakes??? No!! That never happens to any what's so ever
                Watt's in his 20's, and you don't see him doing this stupid stuff
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  There still both playmakers and the fact they play different positions. Watts job is to blow everything up on every play inside the offensive line while Miller has contain responsibilities and coverage responsibilities. Watt also rushes the passer every single pass attempt while miller only rushed maybe 70% of the time
                  True but I was showing the difference in impact they are both impact players but last year Watt was slightly better and this year he will be because Miller wont even play for 1/3 of the season

                  Miller when he plays is a top 3 impact player in the front 7, but of those 3 Watt is the only one with his head on straight. Though I am biased since I wanted Watt over Miller in the first place
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                    Miller failed what is labeled in the league as the STUPIDITY TEST. He knew when they were going to test him and he still failed and bribed the collector. Not only that he failed to show up to court on an appointed date for traffic violations and continues to have speeding tickets.

                    Elway needs to start treating him like Cowboys did Dez and give him a permanent escort to baby sit this idiot because he cant take care of himself
                    I concur 100%
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      We missed the boat on this one - we got the STUD who would rather drink and smoke up over a true leader who puts it all (literally with that nose) on the field every week... Von has not proven he is a Franchise guy, talent wise yes, as a person, NO.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Without the legal troubles-- no, I think Von will be much more of an impact player long term. With all the legal problems, I'd have to think about it cause he might not be around as long as I'd like on a consistent basis. They are both great players on the field and have a lot of drive and competetiveness in their natures along with being superb athletes
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          to me this is asking. would you rather have reggie white or derrick thomas? how can you go wrong with either
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            It's Miller for me but its very close. I think Von Miller will only get better with time, he is only 24 years old with plenty of time to grow and mature. You can make legit debate for either. But Miller had better rookie year with JJ Watt was better in year two. Unfortunately, with Miller 6 game suspension due to being an idiot Watt wins this season by default so going by each individual year my totals is Watt winning by years 2>1. Take it for whats it worth. Make no mistake about it if both can stay healthy during their careers both will make the HOF.
                            Last edited by Chillez; 10-07-2013, 05:57 PM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                              It's Miller for me but its very close. I think Von Miller will only get better with time, he is only 24 years old with plenty of time to grow and mature. You can make legit debate for either. But Miller had better rookie year with JJ Watt was better in year two. Unfortunately, with Miller 6 game suspension due to being an idiot Watt wins this season by default so going by each individual year my totals is Watt winning by years 2>1. Take it for whats it worth. Make no mistake about it if both can stay healthy during their careers both will make the HOF.
                              That all maybe true but he could just as easily be the Ricky Williams of LB's, he wants that big contract but until he matures any team would be foolish to give it to him
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                No, i dont make this trade. Ride it tell thewheels come off. Not to mention we would have to give more because the troubles that suuround von
                                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                                That he knows nothing at all.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X