Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Thomas

@JonHeathNFL
    Though Browns didn't agree to trade Joe Thomas to #Broncos in Sept, the two teams may talk again w/ trade deadline approaching.

@JonHeathNFL
    Last month, the #Broncos reached out to the Browns and tried to trade for Joe Thomas, per @MikeSilver.
    Interesting...

Wonder what it would take. Also wonder, what would happen to Clady.

I'm sure Joe would LOVE to come here for the shot at a ring. But, I too wonder at what cost and what happens to Clady?
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I thought the dealdline was yesterday. .?
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        I thought the dealdline was yesterday. .?
        I believe it's on the 29th so we still do have time.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          I believe it's on the 29th so we still do have time.
          Yup, 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            I'm sure Joe would LOVE to come here for the shot at a ring. But, I too wonder at what cost and what happens to Clady?
            Move him to RT, move Franklin to LG, let Beadles walk. We would easily have the best line in the NFL at that point.
            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Obviously it would cost us a 1st which doesn't really bother me, it will be a late pick anyways. Which would of been spent on a OL anyways, as far as money in sure Peyton would restructure if it meant better protection for him. Imagine how beastly our line would be when Clady got back! Clady-Vasquez-Ramirez-Franklin-Thomas!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                Move him to RT, move Franklin to LG, let Beadles walk. We would easily have the best line in the NFL at that point.
                Would JT be ok with moving to the right though?

That would be a solid OL without a doubt though.

Comment

Wow this would be a dream scenario. Any other word on it other then joe thomas.

Comment

I just dont see how it happens, franchise LT's dont get traded, ones as good as Thomas.

But that line next year, my god, Manning would never get touched lol.

Fantasy dream unfortunately.

Comment

Yea I don't see the Browns moving Thomas & if so the cost would be to high.

Comment

The more I think about it...I really would not be opposed to dealing out some high draft picks in the next 2 years in order to land Thomas. I think a 1st and 3rd this year and a 2nd next year would do it. Elway and company seem to draft more solid players in later rounds anyways. I think with a little restructuring of Champ and Peyton's contracts we could afford him as well. We are in a win now mode and idk about you guys but the way our O-line performed Sunday night has me concerned...Peyton is 37 and can't be taking too many more hard hits, making a deal like this would extend his career longer which means us competing for championships longer.

Comment

Only if Joe is Willing to move to RT once Clady is back if not I'd pass
                          Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

why is every one saying joe will be moved to rt why would cldy not?
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                              why is every one saying joe will be moved to rt why would cldy not?
                              My reason might be childish but I'm biased towards my guys Cladys a Bronco drafted by us a top 3 LT in the NFL and should not lose his starting position due to injury if Joe Thomas wants to be apart of this team he has to respect Cladys hierarchy if Clady doesn't perform like he used to then I would be more open to Joe playing LT but other than that Clady should be our LT with or without Joe Thomas on our team that's just my biased opinion
                              Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Working...
                              X