DRC/PHILLIPS... Still a must sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRC/PHILLIPS... Still a must sign

We still need to sign these guys! We need to keep the depth as well as a rotation system for preservation as well as freshness! As we see... We need EVERYBODY'S PRESENCE TO WIN THE BOWL. There's also a heap of others that we need to resign on this team! And I certainly feel strongly about resigning Knowshon. He means more than you think to our offense and Peyton Manning... Whom was an extremely scared soul during the Super Bowl. Seattle scared him straight! IDK IF PFM CAN EVER PLAY WELL UNDER PRESSURE... That's why Knowshon is a very important resign!!!

Re-sign DRC Phillips and Knowshon?

With what money?
    2016 San Diego Chargers GM & New York Giants GM - see bio for trade block/needs

Comment

Manning should take a pay cut to help out with that. I mean he the dude probably makes more off of his endorsements.

Comment

We got it! Especially if we wanna win!

Comment

Originally posted by velly4 View Post
          Manning should take a pay cut to help out with that. I mean he the dude probably makes more off of his endorsements.
          I totally agree with that! It's the least he can do! He totally quit in the Super Bowl because him was scared!

Comment

The magic money pockets!! Broncos are NFL salary cap exempt!!

I agree that the depth would be great...but there is the reality.
            sigpic

Comment

I really want DRC back in my eyes he's just as good if not better than Talib DRCs only knock is his unwillingness to tackle running backs hopefully no one bites on DRC and we give him another 1-2 year deal and he accepts it for obviously a lot less than we initially offered him
              Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Not really...will will be fine without them. Need D. Smith more...

Comment

Originally posted by Elwaychampions View Post
                  I totally agree with that! It's the least he can do! He totally quit in the Super Bowl because him was scared!
                  So much fail.

Comment

Originally posted by velly4 View Post
                    This has been discussed so many times, easier said than done.

There is a salary cap, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      So much fail.
                      Don't forget how scared him was though!

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        This has been discussed so many times, easier said than done.

There is a salary cap, ya know.
                        The salary cap, the NFLPA, the fact that it's not even really up to Peyton, etc.

And to the earlier comments about "him playing scared," and "can't play under pressure ever":

He's made 3 Super Bowls in the last 7 seasons. That means he's won big games. It's the uninformed spectators who only assign his losses to him as the big games.

Comment

I wish there was a way they could bring back Shaun Phillips somehow.
                          Now go get your shine box

Comment

The biggest obstacle to the Denver Broncos winning the Super Bowl is the guy on the sidelines with the headset on, John Fox.

Has there ever been a worse job done in preparing a team for a Super Bowl than what he did in preparation for the Seahawks?

Comment

id like to see a good chunk of what is left go towards shoring up the offensive line!

Comment

Working...
                              X