Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Well its all said and done now. As a Broncos fan you know there's no shoulda, coulda, woulda in football.

Heres to rootin for Ball

On to the draft ------->

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
    Moreno has signed with Miami on a 1 year deal reportedly in the 3 million range.

Good Luck Moreno!
    The broncos are definately done with moreno not to offer him the same deal

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    Moreno has signed with Miami on a 1 year deal reportedly in the 3 million range.

Good Luck Moreno!

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    Knowshon Moreno is scheduled to visit with the Miami Dolphins on Friday the 21st of March.
    Just saw that. Hmm. I don't know what to think of it honestly.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    Knowshon Moreno is scheduled to visit with the Miami Dolphins on Friday the 21st of March.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Broncos GM John Elway said there's "no question we have to be better in the run game."
    It suggests that Elway was not happy with the performance of free agent Knowshon Moreno, who averaged 4.30 YPC last season while facing extremely run-friendly defensive fronts. We haven't heard a single peep of interest around the league regarding Moreno and ESPN's Jeff Legwold says the Broncos "haven't made much of a move" to bring him back.

Leave a comment:

• 91bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    watch him go to the Patriots.

...oh boy.
    Wouldn't that suck. Man, I can't stand the Patriots.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by jimelway View Post
    I haven't seen any interest in Knoshown. Anybody hear anything? Are we definitely done with him or chance he may be back?
    I merged this into the current conversation about him.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    It's not likely he will be back, but you never know.
    So far I think Elway's priority is looking at either a Center for the Offensive line and an MLB.

I'm guessing that Montee Ball is going to be the starter if Knowmo is here or not.

Leave a comment:

• jimelway
    replied
    Knowshon

I haven't seen any interest in Knoshown. Anybody hear anything? Are we definitely done with him or chance he may be back?

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    if moreno is open after teh draft we should try to bring him back. he is a great recieving back with really surprising burst for his size. not a top gear though

Leave a comment:

• diazinfante83
    replied
    1. Ben Tate (Signed two-year, $7M deal with CLE)
    2. Rashad Jennings (Signed four-year, $14M deal with NYG)
    3. Darren McFadden (Re-signed one-year, $1.75M deal with OAK)
    4. Andre Brown
    5. Knowshon Moreno
    6. Maurice Jones-Drew
    7. Donald Brown (Signed three-year, $10.5M deal with SD)
    8. Ahmad Bradshaw (Re-signed one-year, $855K deal with IND)
    9. James Starks (Re-signed two-year deal with GB)
    10. LeGarrette Blount
    11. Anthony Dixon (Signed undisclosed deal with BUF)
    12. Toby Gerhart (Signed three-year, $10.5M deal with JAX)

Comparing him to other FA RB's puts him at about 3/10.5-4/14. 3 years and 10-12 million wouldn't be bad for him. We'd still have around 3 million of cap room left and Tamme and Dreesens 6 million to work with.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Teams need a running back that can finish the season

Eventually someone will give him a chance I am sure but I would not be surprised if he is making less money in 2014 then he did in 2013 (if possible I dunno anything about mins)

It would be interesting to know if his price tag is too high or if teams are just not that interested in him.

I know "experts" on TV and internet would say nice things about him but I would not be surprised if any NFL team outside Denver was not that high on Moreno's ability to help a team win a Championship.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    watch him go to the Patriots.

...oh boy.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    Moreno wasn't proven, but his situation is completely different. Knowshon was seen a exceptionally talented from day 1. He was taken near the middle of the 1st round because we thought he was the future. Knowshon's did have some issues with fumbling, but most (not me) wanted to give up on Knowshon because he couldn't stay healthy. Knowshon always showed flashes of being great, he just couldn't stay healthy. The RBs we have now, don't have the experience and/or haven't shown me enough flashes of being great to say let's the roll the dice on them and have him lead the RBs, like we did with Knowshon. Knowshon had demonstrated starter level pass catching, running, and blocking. I don't think anyone we have has done this yet.
    Ball showed me more in his 150 carries then Moreno has in 5 years. He has already made more impressive runs then Moreno has had in his whole career

Leave a comment:

Working...
X