Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Up in the '14 Draft with '15 picks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I understand it goes both ways.

I would NOT have a problem if SEA had today's first pick.
    My thought would have been, "Damn I wish we were selecting first."

Look at the teams that seem to constantly pick in the top 5, 10, 15
    i.e. Raiders, Jaguars, Browns, etc.

IMO they shouldn't get the first pick because they sucked the previous
    year and hope their top 5, 10, 15 pick pans out.
    It is int he best interest of the entire league to try to make the bad teams better.
    sigpic

Comment

• I didn't know if there was a link where I can just watch Denver draft room

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        If that was the case, then the bad teams would have no chance of being good. They already have issues trying to get free agents to go there. The draft order is fine as it is.
        Well apparently teams like SEA have built their team with late round picks.

There are many teams that pick first and their picks do not pan out.
        See Raiders, Browns, Jags…etc.

To your FA point…then don't suck year in and year out.
        Again see Raiders…they brought in a bunch of FA talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
          It is int he best interest of the entire league to try to make the bad teams better.
          I don't care about other teams…I only care about the Broncos.

I don't sit at home watching a Broncos game and think to myself,
          "The Broncos shouldn't be scoring so much. Ease up Mr. Manning."

Comment

• Regardless of whether we trade up or not, I hope we draft LB or CB in the 1st round. Maybe a DL would be OK as well... I would be disappointed with an offensive lineman though.

Oh well, here's to a hopeful night

Comment

• Well I started this thread a while ago, but apparently Jeff Legwold of ESPN thinks it may be a possibility that the Broncos move up because they may get up to 4 picks next year. I personally would like to see some aggressive moves tonight, considering we have only 3 real needs (MLB, CB, and OG) and the rest are depth issues.
              2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                [/B]

Now there's a man after my own heart.
                He is one of my favorite players in the draft... he could be our best center since nalen
                sigpic
                "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
                  Well I started this thread a while ago, but apparently Jeff Legwold of ESPN thinks it may be a possibility that the Broncos move up because they may get up to 4 picks next year. I personally would like to see some aggressive moves tonight, considering we have only 3 real needs (MLB, CB, and OG) and the rest are depth issues.
                  It's possible but only one will be somewhat high, we will get some extra picks next year though, how many is anyones guess.

Comment

You don't? What's wrong with you?
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

You should care about the other teams. They all keep the league viable.
                      sigpic

Comment

• With 10 minutes to the first round, post your wishlist

Mine is

CJ Moseley or Verrett
                        Gabe Jackson
                        Avery Williamson or Borland
                        Andre Williams or Kadeem Carey RB

Comment

• You do realize that we have been in the bottom of the league and because of our high draft pick we crawled out of it. It's a double edge sword. Keeping the league competitive is what keeps NFL the #1 sport and keeps the sport going. By taking the ability to for the worst teams to have a chance to get the best player ruins this.

You say you want the best team to have the best player but then say you would have a problem with the Seahawks having Clowney this year is majorly contradicting. You wouldn't be saying this in 2011.....

Comment

• I believe Shazier will go first, but confident Mosely will make it to 32
                            Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Dee ford or Ealy
                              Joyner
                              Williamson or Smallwood

Comment

• Originally posted by Merrick44 View Post
                                You do realize that we have been in the bottom of the league and because of our high draft pick we crawled out of it.
                                I think P Manning had a lot more to do with turning our team
                                around than Miller.

It's a double edge sword. Keeping the league competitive is what keeps NFL the #1 sport and keeps the sport going. By taking the ability to for the worst teams to have a chance to get the best player ruins this.

You say you want the best team to have the best player but then say you would have a problem with the Seahawks having Clowney this year is majorly contradicting.
                                Read my post again…it reads "NOT"
                                You wouldn't be saying this in 2011.....
                                My response is in red.

Comment

Working...
                                X