The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrostySeamus View Post
    Any realistic possibility of us getting a starter at RT still? I can't really think of anyone who will be even close to 95.
    I think Tiny Richardson might still be there. Moses is still available and can maybe fill the need for anyone else between now and then.

Comment

• You think there is any chance they are going to sign Erin Henderson to fill MLB on a one year prove it contract

Comment

• Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
        I am AMAZED at how all you folks know better than our front office what the team needs.................
        I love your post. Reminder to all. Elway has done a great job. He has not let anyone down since he took over. WATCH , HAVE FAITH and Enjoy the ride

Comment

• Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
          AAAND there's the reason we moved up. They would've picked Latimer.
          I find it very funny how 49ers traded Denvers picks to MIA and picked up Denver's 4th next year. 49ers front office is the best when it comes to working the draft board.
          "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Yeah, that's what confuses me too. We didn't have to trade to get him as it didn't look like he would have been taken. Oh well.

Ealy still on the board.
            Miami would have taken him, they dropped back after the pick and then they picked a WR with their pick.
            Where is this season going?

Comment

• Did I miss something, why is Nix falling so far?

Comment

• Hopefully one of the OL available will fall to us.

Comment

• Also, let's not forget we should have a couple 2015 compensatory picks coming our way. Decker will definitely fetch one, Beadles maybe, Moreno hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by swbroncos View Post
                    I think Tiny Richardson might still be there. Moses is still available and can maybe fill the need for anyone else between now and then.
                    Has anyone taken Flemming from Stanford yet?

Comment

• bingo finally got 1 right....

Comment

• I bet that fan is happy now.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• ESPN insiders rate Latimer 35th best player in draft... More:

WHAT HE BRINGS
                          Latimer is one of the more underrated receivers in this class. He shows great field awareness and has a natural feel for the position. Lattimore has above-average size and uses his big frame well. He has one of the better sets of hands and reminds us a lot of Hakeem Nicks when he was coming out of North Carolina.
                          HOW HE FITS
                          The Broncos helped replace the loss of Eric Decker by signing Emmanuel Sanders in free agency. However, with Wes Welker and Demaryius Thomas set to be free agents in the 2015, adding Latimer makes sense. He has excellent awareness reading coverages on the run and reliable hands to fit perfectly working with Peyton Manning within Denver's passing game, which relies on timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                            So did we all... I wouldn't have minded taking him at the end of the first

Just goes to show how little fans and analysts actually know about the draft.
                            ....and there he goes....
                            sigpic

Comment

• I couldn't care less about trading lower picks for a guy in the second the team wanted. If he is what he looks like on film, it's a steal for us. No guarantee those 4-7 picks even make the team. Rather package the whole lot and move up to the third and call it a draft. I rather have substance than quantity.

Comment

• In a way we only gave up our 4th in 2015 for Latimer. We don't really use players drafted in the 5th round anyway, (cough) Tavarres King (cough).

Comment

Working...
                                X