No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe we passed on Moses. So no 4th round pick, Elway better hope he is as good at making deals as we believe he is. The better of o-line will be gone by mid 3rd. and if we take a crappy o-line player over a better lb to fill a need i will not be happy.

Comment

• Raiders trade....
      sigpic

Comment

• Yankey at 90-something for us?

Comment

• The trade tells me the Broncos REALLY wanted Cady Latimer, period

If he is great, he is worth it, if not, we gave up too much

Oh well, he's a Bronco now and I believe he is gonna be outstanding with Peyton. We only had four real receivers on the depth chart that aren't scrubs, so we needed another receiver and Latimer is gonna be a good one.
          Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 05-09-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Love this draft so far. We picked up 2 studs and anyone that says otherwise is either stoned or stupid. Latimer, thomas, thomas, sanders and welker. Are you kidding me?

Comment

• Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
              I cant believe we passed on Moses. So no 4th round pick, Elway better hope he is as good at making deals as we believe he is. The better of o-line will be gone by mid 3rd. and if we take a crappy o-line player over a better lb to fill a need i will not be happy.
              No 5th round this year, no 4th next year. We essentially gave up an extra fourth round pick for Latimer

Comment

• I want skov at mlb
                2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• People have to stop defending Lattimer.

We aren't complaining about Lattimer.

We are complaining about the stupid trade value that we clearly lost.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                    Wow I think . Miami traded back and still got the better wide receiver than we did. lol.
                    of course you would think that, why do even bother watching or even following the Broncos at all?
                    Where is this season going?

Comment

• Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                      Also, let's not forget we should have a couple 2015 compensatory picks coming our way. Decker will definitely fetch one, Beadles maybe, Moreno hopefully.
                      decker & drc get us a 3rd, beadles a 4/5 n Moreno a 6/7, ayers/wood/Phillips 7th
                      "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

• Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
                        I couldn't care less about trading lower picks for a guy in the second the team wanted. If he is what he looks like on film, it's a steal for us. No guarantee those 4-7 picks even make the team. Rather package the whole lot and move up to the third and call it a draft. I rather have substance than quantity.
                        Exactly. We lost King last year and would have lost Painter had we not added him to the 53. I say come out of this with 4-5 players and use the picks to move up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                          Also, let's not forget we should have a couple 2015 compensatory picks coming our way. Decker will definitely fetch one, Beadles maybe, Moreno hopefully.
                          Should get one 4th to offset losing that, and some others, not sure about where they will be slotted though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
                            I want skov at mlb
                            Rumors of Skov going undrafted.....
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              People have to stop defending Lattimer.

If he's the guy you want, and he's great, he's worth it because you got your guy...TBD

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                People have to stop defending Lattimer.

Quite a few people are actually

Comment

Working...
                                X